A group of local women on their morning walk have told police that they saw a man aged about 60 and neatly dressed crossing a railway line; walking towards the highway about six to eight weeks ago. The man was also seen by another resident of the town of Wynarka, South Australia.
It took a motorist to stop his car and open a suitcase that lay within sight of the busy highway, before bones of a young child were to be reported to the authorities. The nation holds its breath awaiting an autopsy and identification. Is it William Tyrell whom was abducted from Kendall, NSW in September 2014?
We can turn to the stars for indications. Until further news came in, we started with the information that the remains were found at 11am on Wednesday 15th July, 2015. This is where we can commence an astrology enquiry.
Please take note that astrology is a pseudo-science and not accepted by authorities, or the legal system in western society. A skeptical hat is best kept on one’s head, when reading further…
As we know the female of our species are more cooperative when it comes to revealing their emotions, so I turn to the mother of a certain POI to see her reaction to the event. We are not disappointed. From the resulting tension between the planets. We can suggest that if this is not young William, then this woman likely doesn’t know where his remains are located. However let’s think positively and interpret the chart as if it is possibly the sweet lad.
The date on the calendar with 22degrees of any zodiac sign does not auger well when we are looking at a possible crime related incident. On Wednesday 15th July 2015 the Sun was in the heavens at 22°Cancer (orange in the inner wheel). We know that the zodiac of Cancer is the Moon’s realm and relates to security and likely heightened emotions.
I’ll not lean towards the astrology houses too greatly for interpretation. That can be done another time. This is a sketchy interpretation of the bi-wheel (calculation method).
- tr Sun/Pluto= natal Neptune (turquoise) midpoint – highly impressionable.
- tr Lunar South Node quindecile natal Neptune – a significant karmic event; what she’s put out comes back i.e. fear of the public attention most likely.
- tr Mars opposite natal Mars (filtered through tr Pluto) – likely a desire to get out of the house/where she is to release the emotion of the news. This is a very agitated perspective; anger likely flaring.
- tr Venus (pink) plus Jupiter square natal mid-range Moon – a collective; family emotive reaction PLUS
- tr Venus opposite natal Jupiter – in psychology terms the Hawk reaction (family first).
- tr Saturn opposite natal Moon (blue) – yet another emotive reaction to the grim news on an even deeper level.
I’ll put up the bi-wheel chart for the connection between the two events – William’s time of abduction and the reporting to police of remains in SA, however please everyone don’t go shouting from the rooftops because the reaction is as much a cry of outrage by a nation that it could be William as is the little lad himself.
These are two incident times NOT William’s birth chart. The inner chart (our perspective) is the more reliable time – the abduction. This chart is a snapshot in time of two events, no human births come into the equation.
With Venus at the midheaven (pink), I would suggest that this is the ‘bringing of peace’; resolution for a family of a missing child.
Update: Media report that the bones found in the Mallee of SA are that of a female child. They remain unidentified. When we consider the astrology reaction by Margaret Spedding I would suggest that she likely does not know of William’s whereabouts.