Working my way through the information and misinformation in relation to the disappearance of Relisha Tenau Rudd, the further I go into this case, the more complicated it gets. There have been a lot of red-herrings caught in our net, so we can’t help but get a whiff that something fishy is going on.
I suggest that the basis of the disappearance and the unfortunate aftermath of a murder and suicide is related more to the lust for money, than the lust for more carnal desires. But we shall see what the heavens have to say, for that is what we do on this blog.
We turn to forensic astrology for answers in preference to the ‘rational’ mind, our prejudices and preconceived opinions. Astrology is a pseudo science, not accepted in a court of law and my advice is to read the following with a reasoned mind, plus have a skeptic’s hat firmly planted on your head.
We are in Washington DC, USA:
- Relisha Tenau Rudd (missing girl) – DOB 1:18pm 29 October 2005
- Shamika Young (mother) – DOB 6 May 1986
- Antonio Wheeler (mother’s partner) – DOB 21 November 1986
- Kahlil Malik Tatum (POI) – DOB 6 February 1963
Astrology note: The planet Mercury (yellow) can identify a child in general and/or communication when we are dealing with a case involving children. Relisha is 8 years-old and so she would be beginning to be able to reason, despite her lack of formal education. Venus does not represent a female child on this occasion.
The date we have been given for Relisha’s ‘last sighting’ is 1 March 2014 with a video (possibly untimed) of her entering the Days Inn on New York avenue, Washington DC. She was in the company of Kahlil Malik Tatum; her ‘godfather’.
There is a significant midpoint in the heavens around noon – Moon/Neptune = Sun ; all in the outer wheel of the first chart (3rd house) and the inner wheel of the second chart 9th house). This identifies a delicate relationship in negotiation; illuminating the personal assets/value (2nd house) of Relisha. Deception likely…
1 March 2014 – Relisha Rudd and Kahlil Tatum:
The first chart (on the left) is from the perspective of the child (we have a time of birth so houses can be used) – method. The inner chart is Relisha’s birth horoscope (reproduced below) and the outer wheel is set for noon on 1st March 2014. If we ignore the exact placement of the Moon in the outer bi-wheel, then we have an accurate chart to work with. This will reveal Relisha’s emotive response to this date in her life.
- tr Pluto (12th house) square natal Lunar nodal axis (3-9 houses) – a life-significant relationship is on the agenda.
- tr Mercury (yellow) (2nd house) square natal Mars (4th house) – plans for her future are likely being discussed in front of her.
I do not consider that her life is in danger at this point, however we will look deeper…
The second chart is from the perspective of noon on the 1st of March looking at the natal chart of Kahlil Tatum and his reaction to the tension on that date, 1st March 2014. We have used noon for his birth time. Note that the house placements cannot be interpreted due to not having an accurate clock-time for this date, 1st March.
- We immediately see that boxed-in effect with transiting Lunar nodal axis and natal Lunar nodal axis. This man is in a corner – damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t.
- tr Mercury (yellow in the inner wheel) conjunct Sun (orange) – in communication plus likely in the company of the child.
- tr Venus (pink) conjunct Lunar South node and intersects the axis – money and karma; a traumatic exchange taking place.
- tr Moon-Sun-Neptune conjunct natal Jupiter (green) – inflating his need to contribute to the discussion PLUS
- tr Moon-Sun (blue+orange) opposite natal Pluto – a separation to start anew PLUS
- tr Neptune (turquoise) opposite Uranus – socio-familial position is unstable generating irritability.
Considered opinion re interpretation of the second chart:
1. This interpretation could relate to the relationship between Kahlil and his wife as much as our missing girl, due to the fact that he had considered divorce the previous month according to media reports. This tension (in the second chart) could be in relation to the financial welfare of Relisha; his spending money on her. The couple were possibly in conflict over his contribution to the child, even if it were a platonic relationship. At this stage, there is nothing sinister in this chart in relation to violence.
2. This also could be financial considerations being discussed between Kahlil Tatum and Relisha’s mother: plus her partner. If we had a clock-time, we would be able to tell the difference between 1 and 2, as the house placements would give us the answers we seek.
Relisha Rudd – natal horoscope:
This next chart is Relisha’s birth chart; a snapshot of the planetary positions in the sky at the time that she was born. With forensic astrology, we are seeking out the weaknesses; ‘failure traits’, rather than the assets of her character.
We start with the basics and then flesh out with the input from other astrologers at a later date.
- Ceres at 12°Sagittarius in the 11th house reveals that Relisha would attract friends who would nurture her, as she’ll not get it at home.
- She needs to draw on her inner warrior, with Pallas at 17°Scorpio opposite her natal Mars Rx at 18°Taurus in the 4th house (home).
- Pluto in the needs house (11th) is opposed by Juno at the dreaded 22 degrees; 22°Gemini. There isn’t much power in this little one’s life.
- Venus (pink) conjunct Pluto – accepting the indomitable; dualistic in nature. The males Relisha would attract, would want to play like children themselves – suggesting the lack in their own lives of childhood games, or even adult males whom are childless in their own relationship.
- Sun (orange) square natal Saturn – aware of the importance of the ‘father’ relationship; the benign king, as opposed to the tyrannical ruler (Saturn in Leo).
This is a chart of the police report of her being missing on 20th March 2014 from the perspective of Relisha’s birth time. I’ve added this at this point in our enquiry due to the fact that we have two accurate clock times – i.e.for both charts. The bi-wheel is as we would expect:
- tr Lunar nodal axis quindecile natal Lunar nodal axis – a public report of a traumatic situation involving Relisha; her disappearance – albeit more than two weeks late – it now becomes an obsessive race against the clock.
- tr Sun opposite natal Moon (blue in the inner wheel) – the date on the calendar illuminates the personal needs of the missing girl
- tr Moon (blue in the outer wheel) opposite natal Mars – an emotional plea for secrets to be told.
Synastry of mother and daughter:
I can’t say that I’ve ever seen such a horrendous mix between a mother and daughter; particularly one so young. it’s obsessive and irrational behaviour. I would suggest as a result of the mother Shamika Young’s addictive substance abuse.
With their Sun placements in opposition (Scorpio and Taurus), we can immediately say that the child mirrors for the mother. I.e. something the mother does not want to see is her own bad behaviour reflected in her daughter’s eyes. That would mean that she would have to face her failure as a parent and guardian.
The inner wheel is Relisha’s natal chart and the outer; her mother. We will view the mother’s emotive behaviour with the child; back and forth between the two, as we have Relisha’s time of birth.
- Mother’s Lunar South Node conjunct child’s Jupiter (green) – karmic connection is inflated through the child’s eyes. “This is her lot in life” is what she would tell herself if she were old enough to understand what it means..
- Mother’s Sun quindecile child’s Jupiter – mother probably repeatedly tells the child the above
- Child’s Lunar South node quindecile mother’s Mercury (yellow in the outer wheel) – ditto last interpretation
- Child’s Sun (orange) quindecile mother’s mid-range Moon (blue) – indicating obsessive co-dependency. Is the 8 year-old child expected to nurture the mother?
- Child’s Neptune (turquoise) square mother’s Sun – bewilderment by the child at the mother’s personality and needs.
- Child’s Uranus square mother’s Saturn – mother likely loses self-control this would creates sudden changes in behaviour in the child (2nd house so child’s self-worth is diminished as a result)
- Mother’s Uranus conjunct child’s Venus-Pluto conjunction – unconditional love by the child to mother’s erratic emotive behaviour
- Mother’s Pluto conjunct child’s Sun – parental dominance; likely rules with an iron fist.
Synastry of Relisha and Antonio Wheeler:
The photo he uploaded to social media on 2nd March of money in his lap (at the top of this page) says everything… Venus symbolism represents money on this occasion, of that I am sure.
- Relisha’s Sun (orange in the inner wheel) conjunct Wheeler’s natal Venus – he sees the child as an asset with a value; costing him money.
- Wheeler’s Mercury (yellow in the outer wheel) is conjunct Relisha’s midheaven. ‘His say’ is uppermost in her life; what he says, goes.
- Relisha’s Mercury conjunct his Sun – again the dominance, this time – her voice.
- Relisha’s Venus-Pluto conjunct his natal Uranus in the 11th house (friends and enemies) – he likely has emotive swings in their relationship; again probably drug use behind his behaviour. He is no male mentor to the child.
Synastry of Relisha and Kahlil Tatum:
This chart is the relationship (synastry) between Relisha and Kahlil Tatum (since suicided); again from the child’s perspective. At last we have Saturn in the mix, however not in a deadly way.
Kahlil Tatum was born with Mars opposite Saturn; a male mentor. He is likely indecisive in this role as the two planets clash; hot and cold. With his Saturn also in quindecile to his Lunar North Node in his horoscope – Tatum sees this ‘fathering’ as his ‘higher purpose’. This would explain the handing out of money and gifts to children. Unfortunately society can turn nasty very quickly and suggest, a predator.
This combination of planets is behind the relationship with Relisha and his actions following her disappearance. The indications are that he likely considered himself to be rescuing her, but was it a case from the frying pan to the fire?
- Tatum’s Neptune (turquoise) is at Relisha’s midheaven and cusp of the 10th house – a fantasy in his mind, that he is her rescuer; her future.
Note: The classic astrology interpretation: This man is a very important person in Relisha’s life. The child’s identity with her family gets lost due to disregard (by her mother probably) through mother’s use of drugs/alcohol. She goes willingly with Tatum in an act of emotional defensiveness. At the age of 8 years-old, her reasoning mind is not mature enough to evaluate the consequences of his, or indeed – her actions.
- Relisha’s Neptune (turquoise in the inner wheel) intersects Tatum’s natal Mars-Saturn – the child is confused about her identity PLUS
- Relisha’s Mars in the 4th house (home) square Tatum’s Sun (orange) – Relisha sees this man can provide her with a home and goes willingly.
I would suggest that this man, Kahlil Tatum is probably the source of the money that is in the photo above of her mother’s partner; Antonio Wheeler. That would also explain why Relisha’s mother never reported her daughter as missing and that was left to Family Services to report her missing weeks later.
- The police report wasn’t filed until 8:01am 20 March, 2014.
- Shamika Young, “I aint wanna lose my other three kids that’s why I didn’t call police.”
We have generated many charts during the interval between 1st-20th March in relation to Kahlil Tatum. This man had previously served two long sentences in jail for larceny and burglary. I would suggest that once he was ‘enlightened’ as to the consequences of his actions in relation to Relisha’s so-called ‘disappearance’ and the aftermath that ensued, he purchased a gun and killed his wife during the night 19/20th March and later killed himself with the same gun.
As for Relisha, we continue our enquiry in Part 2; all is not lost yet…