Living within coo-ee of a potential crime in May 2013, I published a post on this blog – ‘Peregrination at its worst‘ in relation to the disappearance of Novy Chardon from the Gold Coast, Australia.
‘Peregrination’ in astrology interpretation, is used to describe a planet that is not in aspect in the heavens to other planets in our solar system at a given time. The word ‘peregrine’ shares its etymological origins with ‘pilgrim’; a wanderer. When there are no boundaries in someone’s version of reality, an emotionally-stunted individual can very easily exhibit feral behaviour in their environment.
John Chardon is reported as having a foul mouth; dispensing profanities left, right and center, regardless of the presence of any adults, or children.
John Chardon was born with Uranus peregrine in his horoscope. This is not an unfortunate thing in itself, as Uranus allows for embracing modern technology; being able to change on a penny; be on the move very easily.
However in our realm of criminal behaviour, we know the risks of Uranus tension – eg interaction between Uranus and the Moon can very easily identify unstable behaviour etc.
John Chardon horoscope (time of birth unknown) click on image for full size
When we bring asteroids into the pattern of his natal chart, we note that John Chardon’s horoscope reveals Vesta (hidden matters) exact Uranus at 23°Gemini (realm of communication). From this conjunction there is tension with Borasissi Rx (self-deception) – a quindecile aspect (obsessive-compulsive behaviour) at 7°Sagittarius (realm of opinion and respect).
So we can expect to note that this male will exhibit instability reinforced by lies that he tells himself, to the point of obsessively so, in order to retain respect from others in his environment.
Other major challenges of note here, are that Juno is Rx at 18°Sagittarius, which is indicative of jealousy in any spousal relationship, plus being in the zodiac of Sagittarius, we know that respect and opinion will be the manifestation of any potential behaviour.
- Natal Sun (ego’s desire) is exact asteroid Narcissus (excessive self interest) at 25°Cancer. Both of which are opposite Pholus Rx in Capricorn. Whenever we note the presence of Pholus, we can expect to note that ‘shooting oneself in the foot’ will come into any exhibited behaviour. Appearances of a buffoon come to mind, however it is when we then turn to his driving needs; his natal Moon, we see Moon-Saturn-Pluto malific/malice congested in the zodiac of Leo – the tyrant.
- Ceres (personal appetites) at 3°Taurus, mirrors by opposition to Chiron in Scorpio which will manifest in power issues and the fear associated with same. Power, sex, and money – y’all know the story…
- Asteroid Ixion (murderous intent) is located at 11°Libra square Venus in Cancer, revealing the potential for misogynistic behaviour and objectification of women as ‘sexualised objects’.
During this trial, I have noted from witness testimony, that on the evening of Novy’s disappearance; 6February 2013, John Chardon activated cctv and alarm monitoring equipment at the place of his business for a short period of time; a quick visit – in and out in 1 minute and 20 seconds.
Initial departure at 5:15:46pm- alarm activted. John Chardon returned at 6:58:39 pm – alarm deactivated. CCTV recording – active. Re-set the alarm monitor for a last time that night at 6:59:59pm as he depsrted the premises. From this information, I make a further enquiry into this case.
In astrology interpretation, time and place is everything…
With the knowledge of some of the potential weaknesses within the character of John Chardon in mind, we then turn to the transiting pattern in the heavens that could add to the tension with this ‘version of reality’ for the accused murderer.
Our primary focus must be with the angles primarily – time and place…
- Timing: Jupiter is exact the midheaven 6°Gemini – time to communicate ‘justice’. Jupiter is also quindecile North Node – time to deliver obsessive ‘rough justice’ with family. The North Node is also quincunx (disregard for the consequences of one’s actions) to asteroid Eris (generate trouble and strife) in the 8th house of transformation. Motivation is related to dispensing ‘rough justice’ within a family.
- Place/location: At the cusp of the 7th house (marriage); on the horizontal axis at 25°Aquarius, asteroid Nessus (abuse of trust) is evident holding up the mirror to this act of departing a workplace and resetting of an alarm monitor. Expect an abuse of trust within a marriage.
- AP Fortuna (destiny) is located in the 2nd house (money/personal assets). Expect a confrontation in relation to personal assets/money.
- The risk of murderous intent is present in the 4th house (home) at 20°Sagittarius conjunct Pholus and within illumination of the Moon (heightened emotions).
We generate a chart from the 7pm perspective on 6February 2013, aligning John Chardon’s horoscope to the above chart’s zodiac positions.
Timing: We know that ‘rough justice’ is a strong potential according to the midheaven analysis above, so when we look to the natal chart for John Chardon, we note that his natal asteroid Borasissi Rx is exact the vertical axis, at the cusp of the 4th house and in the mirror of transiting Jupiter.
An interpretation that exhibiting rough justice would reinforce the self-deception of his version of reality as the male head of the family.
Place/Location: 25 Aquarius, transiting Nessus Rx quincunx natal Sun-Narcissus at 25 Cancer – obsessive self interest; to the exclusion of spouse is primary to any trust within a marriage – he will abuse the trust of a spouse for self-gratification.
There is plenty of tension that could be discussed in relation to this chart, however when we keep to the quincunx aspect – behaviour exhibited without any consideration for actions, the potential of resulting behaviour is evident.
- Aquarius to Cancer – transiting 18°Aquarius Sun (date on the calendar) in the 6th house of cooperation is quincunx natal 18°Cancer Mercury (planet of communication). Interpretation: Disregard for cooperative effort and resulting consequences of communication (verbal, or physical).
- Sagittarius to Cancer – transiting 24°Sagittarius Moon in 4th house; driving needs and heightened emotions in the home, quincunx natal Sun-Narcissus 25°Cancer. Interpretation: Disregard for respect/opinion of others by an overwhelming narcisstic ego’s desires.
- Capricorn to Leo – transiting 10°Capricorn Pluto in 5th house (children) quincunx mid-range Moon-Saturn-Pluto in the tyrant’s realm. Interpretation: Desire for power and control of children leads to disregard for behavioural results. If we were in Alice’s realm, the red queen rules…
- Pisces to Leo – 13-15°Pisces of the 7th house, transiting Photographica (cctv) + Borassis (self delusion) + Vertex (significant life-changing event) in the house of marriage, are quincunx natal Moon-Saturn-Pluto in Leo. Ignoring what a camera can reveal…
- Scorpio to Gemini – 11°Scorpio transiting Saturn (self-control) in the 3rd house of communication is quincunx natal Mars 12°Gemini (acting-out of this communication). Interpretation: this is the malefic indicator for violence.
We note also that transiting Vesta (hidden matters) is at 10°Gemini = potential illegal activity will result from these actions without any consideration for behaviour. Eg a murder could lead to the hiding of a body; to interaction with others outside of the law.
- We await the outcome of this trial.
- 9 September 2019 – jury decision – manslaughter. NBNP
Asteroids in post: Borasissi #66652, Ceres ##1, Chiron #2060, Eris #136199. Ixion #28978, Juno #3, Lie 26955, Mony #7782, Narcissus # 37117, Nessus #7066, Pholus #5145, Photographica #443, Vesta #4