Originally I had planned to put this chart in the undies drawer with the jocks and socks, however there appears to be a lot more to this person’s involvement following the disappearance of the McStay family, to be left in the closet.
I have an idea that sticky fingers and a busy mind have been at work, however they must remain as an anonymous POI at this stage of the investigation.
This person mostly likely has both Sun and Moon in Cancer. As we are not privy to their time of birth, their Moon could be in Gemini, however from what we know of this person on the public record, they’re likely a double Cancer. That’s someone whom is doubly insulated; protective of their personal security and emotional input. We can respect that – hence the anonymity of their chart.
Since most people are caught up in their own problems and often fail to understand the true nature of someone with this Sun and Moon mix, these particular individuals can feel that they are being ignored or worse, snubbed. It’s difficult for them to meet people halfway. It’s not that they are self-centered, more that they come across as being quick to take offense and are therefore held at arms-length.
Likely very suspicious of people and their motives, leaves these individuals on the outside-looking-in too much of the time. They need to step up to the plate with what they can contribute.
We generate bi-wheels (method) as is our practice and view this person’s input into the case through the perspective of the two events; the evening of the disappearance and the finding of the bodies of the McStay family.
With the first bi-wheel, we note that the natal planets are on the LHS; defensive and personal. This makes us suspicious immediately, as to their motives. The immediate reaction is not to the disappearance of the family, but themselves in the story. Are they covering up their actions?
- Natal Sun and Moon is in the 10th house; career, public image.
- 3rd house (communication) natal Neptune (turquoise) our indicator of subterfuge is the midpoint of transiting Saturn and Venus (pink). Is this as simple as pretense in a relationship with Summer McStay, or does Venus relate to money on this occasion and if so, why is subterfuge (don’t tell anybody) necessary ‘R’?
There is just too much action in the inner wheel for this person not to know more than is on the public record. But let’s just call the tension according to classic texts.
- tr Sun (orange) in the inner wheel is directly opposite natal 11th house Saturn – forensic indicator warning #1 (a friend that is not a friend).
- tr Venus quindecile natal Mercury – see connection with Neptune midpoint – make a decision R. What is to be?
- tr Lunar nodal axis conjunct natal Sun (orange) – what goes round comes round.
- tr Mars conjunct natal 11th house Mercury (yellow) – more of that connection with Neptune and Venus.
- tr Saturn (apart from the midpoint) quindecile natal Lunar South Node – karma again; a very isolated, lonely position in a public relationship.
- tr Moon (blue) conjunct natal 2nd house Uranus – intensification of ‘value of self’.
- tr Moon (blue) square natal Mercury (yellow) – in which camp did you plant your foot ‘R’?
- tr Pluto opposite natal mid-range Moon (blue) – upheavals; exaggerated new career plans.
- tr Mercury opposite natal Sun – thinking about ego potentials; new ideas.
- tr Mercury quindecile natal Mercury – I trust this isn’t the need for an alibi.
Note: We are not suggesting that this individual is involved in the disappearance of the family – the necessary forensic astrology indications are not present. What we are suggesting from this interpretation is that they know more about this case than is on the public record.
We now address an interpretation of their reaction to the finding of the bodies in Victorville in November 2013 and note the majority of natal planetary response to the finding of the bodies is, in consideration for the lives lost, rather than their self. The only exclusion to this is natal Neptune (turquoise) at the cusp of the 12th house, revealing the bewilderment of the news.
- tr Moon (blue) square natal Venus (pink) in 5th house – loss of friends leads to introspection.
- tr Jupiter (green) conjunct natal Sun in 7th house – inflating the sense of self within a relationship of those lost – PLUS
- tr Jupiter square natal Lunar Nodal axis – looking for a possible higher reason for the loss leads to making new ‘connections’.
- tr Lunar nodal axis square natal Mercury (yellow) in 7th house – communicating the result with friends and peer group PLUS
- tr Lunar nodal axis conjunct natal Uranus – widening social groups pay-off; shared experiences are rewarding
There is nothing sinister resulting from this news that would indicate that any earlier involvement by themselves would bring them unwarranted attention. In fact it has more likely been an emotionally healthy experience overall, as they have broadened their horizons socially.