Michael James McFadden is the husband of Heather, Joey’s first wife. Born 26th November 1964, he is the step-father and male mentor of Joey’s son Jonah. This man has a history of excessive violence according to his criminal record from 1998-9, however his charts here do not indicate that he has any connection with the disappearance or murder of the McStay family. Nevertheless we include his charts for those whom are interested in this case.
In order to flesh out his character, we note the basics of a Sun in Sagittarius and a Moon in Virgo. The challenge of this mix; at its worst, gives us a nit-picky, opinionated individual. However it’s not all bad.
With the directness of manner of Sagittarius together with the intelligence, analytical insight and discrimination of Virgo, we don’t have a person appreciating rose-coloured glasses. It’s sometimes necessary for people with this blend of the lights to guard against a tendency to be somewhat impulsive. They’re at their best when they don’t rush things or allow themselves to be pressured. Not someone whom would welcome being interviewed, I would suggest.
Viewing through an FA lens, weaknesses in his chart include Mars conjunct Moon revealing that driving need (mid-range Virgo Moon) under pressure to perform and to prove himself on a personal level, which points to a defensive nature that doesn’t easily relax.
There is a bluntness and straightforwardness to these people that is unmistakable. Although they are completely ready to defend and protect their loved ones, they are not especially sympathetic on a more personal level. They’ll most definitely defend the weak, however they are overly emotionally excitable, self-absorbed and brusque to be considered gentle and sympathetic.
Routine bores these people and they are inclined to seek out excitement in some form. Spontaneous to a fault, they react quickly to stimuli. They’re usually physically resilient; their temper is quick, but it can disappear just as rapidly. Theirs is a raw passion.
Other challenging aspects include natal Saturn quindecile natal Uranus. This is a bit of a worry. Compulsive tension between ‘convention’ and the ‘avante garde’. Modernity usually wins, however the tension remains as a lifetime companion. It’s not difficult to see that he struggled with his identity/character building especially considering he also has Sun quindecile Jupiter in his natal chart. He would need a steadying rudder to guide him through life. I’ve commented on his relationship with his wife Heather on the Craigslist page.
- Transiting Neptune (turquoise) quindecile natal Mars. McFadden would have churned this disappearance over in his mind a million times I reckon.
- Tr Sun (orange) square natal Neptune plus:
- Tr Jupiter (green) square natal Sun – this person relates issues back to himself; considering what he would do in a similar situation. It is a mental process particular to this individual.
The second bi-wheel is at the time the graves were discovered. I immediately note that this person is likely under considerable pressure as to whether he is a fit and proper person to be a male mentor for Jonah. There may be matters afoot to undermine him in this regard.
I note that his mental state is a bit rocky and so I suggest that he be given a bit of slack in relation to the disappearance and murder of the McStay family – the first bi-wheel reveals that he is not involved. As for his parenting skills – it’s not my place to comment in this regard.
- Tr Mars=Uranus/Pluto in 8th house – his criminal history is now exposed.
- Tr Mercury (yellow) conjunct natal Venus (pink) – this is likely a continuation of the previous interpretation plus that this has carried into his career, his public status among his peers has likely dipped dramatically.
- Tr Moon (blue) opposite Mars-Moon – emotional disruption.
- Tr Neptune (turquoise) square natal Sun – resolving the disappearance quandary he has carried all this time.
- Tr Sun (orange) conjunct natal Neptune opposite natal Jupiter (green) – again a huge relief for the ego. Not that the family are dead, rather that the mystery is solved.