Please note that Forensic Astrology is a pseudo scientific approach to criminal profiling and as such is not recognised by any courts or legal authorities. We can only offer suggestion and ask questions.
For the method we use on this blog, we generate two forms of charts:
Natal charts – a real-time photo of the heavens on the date of a person’s birth. This photo is projected against a fixed backdrop of ‘the zodiac’ before interpretation.
Horary charts – a real-time photo of the heavens at a given point in time e.g. a 911 call or another reasonably accurate timed event. This photo is also projected against the fixed backdrop of ‘the zodiac’ for interpretation. These horary charts are referred to on this blog as ‘events’.
It is when we put the two charts together (method) that we begin to get a story. Not having a direct link (outside of astrology) between a particular person and a nominated event, means that these astrology interpretations can only be considered as circumstantial in relation to that particular event.
Persons of interest to us: The family group checked include males ELJ, his brother SBJ, his wife SKJ, his daughter JJH and her husband, STH. Of these only two of these persons are of interest to us in relation to our two timed events in this initial case study. No birth times are known and so mid-range Moon is used for all personal/natal charts.
I must make it quite clear at this point, that unless these people are directly involved in the case we are working on, the following information is not worth two bits.
Gemini Sun and a Moon in Taurus identifies ‘Mr Personality’ – ELJ. Both signs are sociable and outgoing and there is something likable about their easygoing, cool headed intellect that people relate to automatically. Intellectually, this mix provides us with someone whom is impressive, with a practical approach to support their broad expansive plans.
Socially and financially driven, their true personality is not readily evident. This apparent lack of pretentiousness disguises a hard nosed business sense underscored by a determination to see any task through to its conclusion. Don’t be fooled into thinking that you’ve outsmarted them, that Gemini Sun is symbolic of all that is Mercurial – slippery, silver-tongued, two-faced, plus gifted with the potential to be a natural-born liar.
Primary weakness in this man’s natal chart is the Sun-Venus conjunction with Jupiter holding up the mirror into eternity of the dance of idealisation. Oh dear, all those ‘perceived standards’ to uphold; must be such a cross to bear…
Event #1 – JM cellphone
- tr Sun (orange) in the inner wheel identifies the date on the calendar and is opposite natal Uranus (in the house of friends and enemies) – change of loyalties likely
- tr Jupiter (green) quindecile natal Lunar north node (12th house) PLUS
- tr Jupiter opposite natal Pluto (12th house) – evaluation of collecting ‘well connected’ people
- tr Mars square natal Neptune (turquoise) in 2nd house – personal magnetism attracting assets is the classic interpretation, however if we pull purr hats a little tighter, the tension is related to money and drugs
- tr Saturn quindecile natal Lunar South node (6th house) – meeting of a serious nature relating to ethics of others
- tr Moon (blue) conjunct natal Neptune (turquoise) – driving need to be subversive (money on agenda) PLUS
- tr Moon opposite natal mid-range Moon – tension between resistance to change and need to be in control. resistance to change will overcome by transformation.
- tr Mercury (yellow) opposite natal Mercury (10th house) – bringing careers plans home
Event #2 – 911 call
- tr Sun in 10th house (careers) square natal Uranus (8th house of other people’s assets, death and transformation) – ** getting away with it **
- tr Neptune (turquoise) opposite natal Pluto – ** concerns about death matters **
- tr Lunar South node conjunct mid-range natal Moon (4th house) – ** home and hosed ** PLUS
- tr Lunar nodal axis conjunct natal Neptune (turquoise) – secrets of subversive action binds a working relationship
- tr Saturn quindecile natal Mars (4th house/home) – cold watery Saturn cools the obsessively hot-headed Mars; putting a dampener on things
Note: If this person ELJ can be directly connected to this case then they certainly must remain a person of interest. We can then take our astrology enquiry to a deeper level of interpretation.
Our second person of interest is SKJ; Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Libra; to all appearances serenity, harmony and peace. Behind the mask may be another person altogether. It all depends on the fall of the dice.
Both Sun and Moon signs for this woman are independent thinkers, however neither zodiac has the tendency toward perseverance; she’s a a flash in the pan. We would look to the weaknesses in her chart in order to expand this tendency. Any shortcoming as a result of this mix is well compensated by the fact that she has a large dose of self confidence that is reflected effectively in her dealings with others.
At best diplomatic, avoiding an argument at best and when one does break out they likely step in to take on the role of mediator. They may even sacrifice winning their point in order to maintain the peace.
While they have a strong sense of pride and won’t tolerate anything that degrades them or people whom make them feel inferior, social status is important to this person. In their natural element they are not usually overly ambitious, however success can come in business simply because they have sound reasoning abilities, accurate perceptions, strong powers of comparison and balanced judgment.
It’s all about being held in high opinion by others that matters. Keeping up appearances is well rehearsed and likely learned at mother’s knee.
Weaknesses in the natal chart are based on the hemisphere weighted off-side that tends to steer this individual toward obsessive-compulsive behaviour.
This person would need either transiting personal planets or a significant motivator by another person, in order to operate successfully at any given time.
In the first of the bi-wheels we note that everything is pretty much weighted towards self interest and underhandedness, while on the second occasion this person is behaving in an obsessive manner and likely dependent on others for equilibrium.
Event#1 – JM cellphone
- tr Sun (orange) in the inner wheel identifies the date on the calendar and is opposite natal Uranus (in the house of friends and enemies) – change of loyalties likely PLUS
- tr Venus opposite Uranus – ditto it’s either a female or the change is based on money.
- tr Neptune (turquoise) square natal Mars – more of this secretive undercurrent of subversive activity going on.
- tr Jupiter (green) square natal Sun (orange) – need to have opinion heard
- tr Lunar south node quindecile natal Saturn PLUS
- tr Pluto conjunct natal Saturn – in forensic astrology terms when sleuthing a likely perpetrator these two aspects wave a **big red flag** ; classic interpretation is what happens at home will reflect in the business
- tr Mars square natal Neptune (turquoise) in 2nd house – personal magnetism attracting assets is the classic interpretation, however if we pull purr hats a little tighter as we did above with ELJ, the tension is related to money and drugs
- tr Moon (blue) conjunct natal Neptune (turquoise) – driving need to be subversive (money on agenda)
Event#2 – 911 call
- Natal Saturn at the ascendant – ** big red flag** We have a serious FA indicator of someone dangerous in relation to self control and/or ambition PLUS
- tr Jupiter quindecile natal Saturn – OUT OF CONTROL PLUS
- tr Venus conjunct natal Saturn – heightened passion with money on the agenda. Note that this is not a woman shopping on Rodeo Drive at 10am on a Monday morning
- tr Neptune square natal Sun in 11th house – deception among friends/enemies
- tr Moon square natal Jupiter – inflating this deception/need to rise in status PLUS
- tr Moon opposite natal Pluto – intensity of self application in relation to transformation
- tr Lunar nodal axis conjunct natal Neptune (turquoise) – secrets of subversive action binds a working relationship (same, same as ELJ)
Note: If this person SKJ can be directly connected to this case then they certainly must remain a person of interest. We can then take our astrology enquiry to a deeper level of interpretation.