These are court documents which were released to the public after the first and second bail hearings in 2012 in the case against Gerard Baden-Clay, the man who stands accused of murdering his wife Allison Baden-Clay. All are on the public record.
We reproduce them without prejudice as background reading for the trial commencing on 10th June 2014.
First Bail Application documents:
Second Bail Application documents:
- Dr Wells
- Computer Analyst
- Forenic Accountant (A)
- Forensic Accountant (B – missing page)
- QPS #1 Constable Kieron Ash
- QPS #2 Snr Sgt Narelle Curtis and Sgt Andrew Jackson
- QPS#3 Plain Clothes Constable Kellie Thomson
- GBC interview per QPS#2
- Medical Forensic – Detective Senior Constable Cameron McLeod
- OOO phone call transcript (Gerard Baden-Clay)
The following document is an application made by six media organisations during the course of the committal hearing of charges against Gerard Robert Baden-Clay seeking the release for publication of a number of photographic exhibits tendered during those proceedings.
The following are phone records for mobile/cell phones in the account name of Gerard Baden-Clay (C21) presented as documents to the court – note they are not landlines.
- Baden-Clay call record – Gerard
- Baden-Clay call record – Allison
- Baden-Clay call record – Nigel
- Baden-Clay call record – Elaine
- Baden-Clay Snr – internet records
- Office mobile call record
- Ben Bassingthwaite call record
20th March 2013
19 December 2013 – Court ruling that the counsellor is required to give evidence at the preliminary hearing (3-4 February 2014) including evidence of anything said or any admission made by the deceased Alison Baden-Clay or the defendant Gerard Baden-Clay in communications by them or either of them in family counselling.
Astrology posts on this case: Scouts honour, under the stars
December 2000 Going back to where it all started – a claim by Gerard Baden Clay against Flight Centre Ltd for Breach of Contract.
- FlightCentreClaim by Gerard Baden Clay filed in Brisbane on 20 December 2000 District Court of Queensland
- FlightCentreDefense Notice of Intention to Defend filed in Brisbane on 7 February 2001 District Court of Queensland
Supreme Court Trial Docs June/July 2014
- 9th July 2014
- 15th July 2014
Appeal documents – December 2015
- 8th December 2015
High Court reversal of the downgrading of trial-by-jury result
- 31st August 2016