If we ignore names and places in this text, we avoid the search engines picking up any connection to a particular case – we fly under the radar.
Two bi-wheels created from mid-range of times you’ve given me – 9am – although I’ve allowed for the time range.
Note: the time range of 2 hours is one twelfth of a 24 hour period and as the circle is intended to represent a 24 hour period, the time range therefore covers 30 degrees – one twelfth of 360 degrees/the circle.
Being a day apart and a similar time, the charts are very similar with the transiting Moon (blue) in the inner wheel being the only BIG variant.
Chart #1 is 19th at 9am and the victim:
Ominous points of interest are:
- Ascendant at 22°Capricorn – the Serbians would be sure to let us know that this is sinister.
- transiting Moon is mirroring the Uranus-Neptune conjunction in victim’s natal chart) – “fantasy-land”
- Saturn (grim reaper and locator of bodies) in the inner wheel is highlighted red.
I’ve centred Saturn as the locator and drawn a red line 15° either side of the planet as an area of interest – that allows for the time period of two hours. If you want to extend to four hours then extend the range by a further 15° either side of Saturn.
I can interpret further if you need me to, however I’ll stick to basics as the charts are primarily for your use.
There is still only one degree of difference at the ascendant.
The houses (arenas of action) may be of some interest. The transiting Moon (in the inner chart) is in the 7th house of public relationships. This is the realm of a marriage, but not that of a lover. Lovers belong in the 5th house.
- transiting Moon is of more interest in this chart and square to transiting Lunar nodal axis – whatever is going on it’s out in the public arena.
- transiting Moon is conjunct victim’s natal Mercury – her voice or phone. (Mercury represents communication)
Note: I’ve not commented on what I would interpret with these charts – they’re for your use.
I’ve done my cartography thing next and flipped one of the bi-wheels and superimposed it over the site of the abandoned car.
Map #1 has incorporated Chart #1 into the picture (method).
This map has been generated for the general area of interest. If you want a specific area outside of the map included – can do. I’ve also not extended the lines from the chart onto the map.
I’ve drawn a red line from PT Landing to the home of POI before centering the bi-wheel over the PT Landing point.
Lo and behold the area of interest between the two red lines points directly to POI’s home.
The next step is to generate a second set of charts from the same perspective in time and use the natal charts of female POI.
This bi-wheel aligns with the previous charts in that natal Mars comes into the picture (Mars of the female POI). Mars represents taking action and is also a forensic indicator of the person whom is taking the action.
In this bi-wheel Saturn is in the inner wheel as it has been in the previous charts with this person directly opposite taking the action in relation to the symbolism of Saturn – taking control of another person’s will; actioning authority.
If we were to superimpose this over a map we would get a similar outcome to the above when it comes to angles of interest.
This is another view that can be taken. I would not normally use this aspect as a body locator angle, however there is a karmic element to the aspect that I bring to your attention.
Transiting Moon (blue) in the inner wheel is conjunct the natal Lunar nodal axis of the female POI. In particular the south node (karmic indicator).
In forensic astrology terms the Lunar nodal axis is indicative of the public arena/ a public place and/or a traumatic event. The nodal axis is also a strong indicator of a person involved in a crime, however on this occasion it would require further interpretation of the chart before I would call it.
I will use this bi-wheel to superimpose over the same map for you to use (flipped vertically and resized).
Bond Hearing evidence 17th March 2014 :
- 1:35 am.. phone call from pay phone by Sidney to Heather.. call is 4:53 minutes.
- 1:44 Heather calls flatmate who is in Florida at the time. And says Sidney just called and is leaving Tammy. Heather appears upset because she had been trying to get her life back on track after the affair and the harassment by Tammy. Heather is still at her home when she makes this call. The call lasts 2:20 minutes.
- 2:29 Heather attempts to call the number Sidney called from which is a pay phone. Several times it does not appear anyone answered.
- 3:16 am Heather attempts to call Sidney’s cellphone with no response.
- 3:17 am .. Heather calls Sidney’s cellphone – 4:15 minutes conversation with Sidney. Heather is at her home at this point. Sidney is at his home which is approx. 3 miles from the boat landing. After this conversation, Heather gets into her car and drives directly to Peachtree Boat Landing. Sidney also denies this conversation until police confront him with Heather’s phone record and then he says he did talk to her but it was just to tell her to quit calling and leave them alone.
- 3:38 am.. Heather attempts to call Sidney’s phone. She has arrived at the boat landing at the time of this call. She attempts to call at 3:39, 3:39:46 and 3:41..
- 3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Moorer compound headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer’s residence.
- 3:39 am … a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.
- 3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.
- 3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.
10th April 2014
This is a map of the land with a connecting red line from Peachtree Landing to the Caison/Moorer residence. We have followed our method of aligning north-to-north by using the 3:41am bi-wheel with Heather’s natal chart on the outside (flipped vertically).
When we superimpose this bi-wheel over the red line, we can see that Heather’s natal Saturn (big red highlight) is exact on the locator angle. In forensic astrology, Saturn is a body locator. This would initially indicate that Heather was taken back to the Moorer residence – whether she was alive or not, we need to ask further questions of the astrology. Also on the red line is transiting Neptune (abduction) and Heather’s natal Mars.
Nothing is easy with this enquiry, due in part to Heather’s willingness, albeit unknowingly; to place herself in danger. We have been saying this since the beginning and nothing has changed, we just need to dig deeper into the tool-box.
Jackie I’ve extended this same map to include the area that you’re interested in – Lees Landing, Conway. I don’t know where on the Landing that you mean, however when I extend the locator angle from PTL to the Caison property (on the above map) and then extend the area – the locator angle does reach Lees Landing Circle. Probably just north of #2104 Lees Landing Circle.
click on image for full size.
Please be aware that this angle is hand-drawn and can be a direction only. It is not an ‘x’ marks the spot.