The flight crew had aborted the approach to their destination – Runway 22, at 1:42am local time on 19th March 2016.
The weather had led to a decison in relation to the safety of a landing. Winds were gusting from 240 degrees at 27 knots (14 m/s) when FZ-981 proceeded to enter a hold pattern, initially at 8000 feet. After 30 minutes at 8000 feet the aircraft climbed to FL150.
Following two hours in this holding pattern, FZ-981 commenced a second approach to Runway 22. As the plane approached the runway, the winds increased, gusting at 42 knots (22 m/s). The cockpit crew announced a second go-around. This was the last contact with the tower at Rostov-na-Donu.
The aircraft nosed and impacted with the ground just off the runway; breaking-up and bursting into flames. There were no survivors. The clock on the wall read 3:50am.
A6-FDN carried fuel for the trip; both contingency and alternate, plus a final fuel reserve of 30 minutes. The additional holding was for about 2:30 hours. The total fuel for an endurance of about 8.5 hours. The aircraft had been airborne until time of impact; a total 06:02 hours. The reserve therefore amounted to more than two further hours of flight.
It would appear that there was no urgency to land as far as fuel reserves were concerned, nor was the condition of the aircraft likely at fault. This would leave the consideration of weather conditions, or human error as a likely cause for the loss of 62 souls. International politics of any enquiry aside, it would appear to be a weather related crash.
We proceed to undertake an astrology enquiry as is our want to do on this blog. Using a model of reality for the Boeing aircraft A6-FDN; the date of her maiden flight 21st December 2010, a snapshot is taken of the heavens for that date. This becomes a horoscope for the plane itself.
A6-FDN- MSN 40241
We are not aware of the time of the maiden-flight, and so the Moon in this chart is cast at mid-range (at noon). Without a time for this maiden flight we are also unable to interpret houses/realms of potential tension with the aircraft.
- If this maiden flight was in the morning, then the Moon would have been conjunct the 02:44°Cancer, Lunar South Node; an in-auspicious time in astrology terms as the Lunar Node is symbolic of a trauma, together with the public realm.
- Jupiter represents flight in astrology, and so when we see that 25:19°Pisces; Jupiter is conjunct Uranus at 26:47°Pisces this gives us another sense of foreboding for this aircraft.
- Jupiter-Uranus is square to Mercury Rx 25:37°Sagittarius (ongoing communication problems).
- Venus at 14:19°Scorpio is EXACT asteroid Atropos – symbolic of the cutting of the cord of life. Venus represents a peer group and in this case this is likely cockpit crew or communication with outside control We may get to expand on this aspect later in our enquiry.
There is a locked-in rectangle that will affect any enquiry in relation to this aircraft. Jupiter-Uranus with asteroid Juno 26:52° Virgo and Mercury 25:37°Sagittarius. It will relate to the propensity of the flight history of this aircraft, together with the interaction by communication between two people. Is it the cross checking at the time of every flight, or maintenance, or some-such thing?
3:50am Rostov-Na-Donu, Russia: impact
- The fates (Moirae) at the ascendant 20:25°Capricorn. In Greek mythology the fates are very much the connection between human and heaven; spinning, weaving measuring the length of every human life. These are the astral beings often sighted at battle fields; appearing to guide souls home.
- Pluto 17:15°Capricorn arrived early as guardian of the Underworld – another symbol in Greco/Roman mythology in relation to death. We note the ascendant is 22degrees. As the Serbian astrologers tell us; this is the degree of doom in relation to ‘kill or be killed’.
- Black Moon Lilith/mean apogee is overhead; square to the horizon line holding the red reins. BML is the weakest link in the heavens at any given time. We note also at 22 degrees.
- Asteroid Eris at 22°Aries reveals the trouble and strife that any investigation into this crash will become embroiled in. Note 22 degrees.
- Asteroid Russia 18:52°Aries is conjunct Uranus 19:12° and Atropos 19:55°Aries. Atropos is one of the fates – she who cuts the cord determining the end of human life.
- The arrows point to the elements – Black Moon Lilith is at the controls – cardinal and mental.
In all we note that the heavens have the boxed-in, fated event at 3:50am in Russia. Note that the element of Water and Cardinal mode is missing. This indicates that there is NO emotional input overhead that night to indicate that any personal input to the reasoning behind the crash. The weather and the heavens ruled the night. However we must put these two charts together and interpret any further tension.
Plane crash incident and A6-FDN- MSN 40241
A bi-wheel; putting the two charts together; viewed from the perspective of time and place of impact. Given the above interpretation, we now view the interaction of the event and the plane containing 62 people.
Immediately we note that transiting Pluto 17:15°Capricorn (guide to the Underworld) is in quindecile aspect with the plane’s natal Lunar Nodal axis. This would have foretold the risk of a catastrophe.
In fact we also note that the date on the calendar; transiting Sun at 28:51°Pisces is not only square to the plane’s Sun, but also conjunct the plane’s Uranus. If nothing else thing is indicative of a plash crash being imminent. I would be sure if any of the passengers, or crew had consulted an astrologer in relation to their travel plans – then they would have been advised against traveling on this particular flight.
- transiting (blue text) Juno 14:22°Scorpio clashes with the plane’s Venus and Atropos (death of the crew) at the same degree 14°Scorpio in the 9th house. This flight has become a long-haul; not by choice of the crew. Will flight crew fatigue be presented as part of the outcome of this crash?
- Transiting asteroid Nemesis generates a trine with Neptune in the heavens plus (red) Borasissi; with the third leg the mid-range Moon and Lunar South Node of the plane, crew and passengers.
Note: Borasissi in any chart, is indicative of lies we tell ourselves in order to maintain happiness. This pilot was not listening to Borasissi, his responsibility for the passengers was his priority; he elected to abort the landing, however Father Time (Saturn) was not with him.
- transiting (blue) 16:22° Sagittarius Saturn is conjunct 15:39° Sagittarius, Pholus (regrets) in the plane’s chart – i.e. regrets that this aborted landing would not succeed.
- transiting (blue) asteroid Russia 18:52°-Uranus 19:13°-Atropos 19:56° – in unison in the zodiac of Aries is opposite the plane’s Saturn 16:08°Libra. Again we have the timing for the Grim Reaper (Saturn’s other hat) to tell us where the crash would take place.
There is suggestion in this chart that human error may be the official-line from any enquiry of the crash. As to whether the human element under question, is that of the flight-crew, or ground control at the Rostov-na-Donu airport, I leave for others to interpret. For me as an astrologer, I remain with the Weather Gods in the Sky together with karma playing the major role in the demise.