I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… All the states of Australia need to learn from the success of the US system of “Amber Alert”. As far as I know Queensland is the only state that follows the guidelines. We have another case today where a little 3 year old boy went missing in what is considered a safe environment; a rural setting in New South Wales.
His grandfather died earlier this year and his grandmother needed someone to care for her in the house, so William’s family had travelled from their home in Sydney to stay with her. William’s grandmother is an active and well-liked member of the tight-knit Kendall community. She had recently been in hospital.
We begin this enquiry at AEST 11am, 13th October 2014. It has been one month since this little boy disappeared. A month, 30 long days later…
10:30am or shortly thereafter, William disappeared from his grandmother’s home in Beneroon Drive, Kendall, NSW on 12th September 2014. Initially it was thought that he had wandered off into bushland, as he was not familiar with the environment.
Searchers have not been able to find him and now there are those reaching out for help providing us with his birth date – 26th June 2011. It would be good if we could get his time of birth, but that is unlikely. We will work with what we’ve got and see what the heavens and three year-old William can tell us.
We generate an astrology bi-wheel (method) – a snapshot in time of the planets orbiting above at the time of his disappearance and put his natal horoscope beside it to see what tension is in the charts. This is an effective method that has been accurate many, many times.
Scanning the heavens we look for the asteroids that would identify a predator – Nessus and Phaethon – a vehicle used in an abduction. They are present; creating obvious tension, so immediately we can confirm that William was likely abducted by a predator in a vehicle.
- Nessus #3180 is transiting in the heavens at 28°Aquarius on 12th September 2014 – exact conjunct the IC; cusp of the 4th house – home
- Phaethon #3200 is transiting in the heavens at 23°Gemini on 12th September 2014 – exact conjunct natal Lunar South Node in William’s horoscope
- Hygeia #10 – conjunct the cusp of the 8th house 9°Cancer on 12th September – death and transformation
An hour later we were able to give feedback. We knew immediately that, with natal Neptune (turquoise) exact the angle/IC searchers would be stymied. Neptune at the angle is not a fortuitous indication of finding a missing person quickly; if at all.
With the Lunar nodal axis close to the horizon this tells us several things. Apart from a traumatic situation in a public place, someone has likely slipped the noose of suspicion and not received the attention that they should have in the beginning of the enquiry. I mean no direct criticism by that; more as a nudge to re-check perhaps.
We endeavour to interpret what is in the heavens, without judgement. However, it would appear that the situation and/or persons of interest have been underestimated by those in authority. Astrology is a pseudo science and can only taken as opinion. Please be aware that a forensic astrology enquiry is not accepted evidence in any Australian court.
When we turn to other transiting asteroids, Nansenia #853 (Nan Senior/grandmother) is exact conjunct William Tyrell’s natal Saturn; 10°Libra. Someone has likely learned of the visit through the grandmother; resident at Beneroon Drive. She may not have even realised it at the time, or was overhead telling someone else of the impending visit.
I mean, what Nan doesn’t share the news of an impending visit by relatives. With the asteroid Hygeia #10 in the mix (hygiene), I would suggest that if this was the case, then the connection to the predator was possibly in a medical situation, or something similar – related to hygiene.
For those familiar with this blog, you will know from this bi-wheel that we do not have good news; that there is a lot of impulsive, obsessional activity in this bi-wheel. This is not the chart of a child whom has just wandered off. He is hyper-active.
We also DO NOT have a clear locator angle to share that will help us in locating the boy, plus natal Saturn at 10°Libra (11th house) is NOT under tension to help us in this regard either. This is not an opportunistic snatch off the street. We are in a small town and in a dead-end street. Apart from the residential addresses, there are just bush tracks into the scrub.
Someone was likely watching and waiting. Would an an off-road vehicle be needed to spirit away this little chap?
A profiler would suggest that a possible abductor would have local connections; within a radius of 20kms (12miles). From what I can see in the charts there is a lot of feminine symbolism. Does this mystery person of interest have a cross-gender conflict?
- tr Sun/Moon midpoint tells us the focus of the chart. The midpoint is exact conjunct the cusp of the 8th house; 10°Cancer. The 8th house is symbolic of death and transformation.
The symbol for a child in forensic astrology is Mercury (yellow). William has a Sun in Cancer and Moon in either late Aries, or early Taurus. I’ve used a mid-range Moon for the chart (noon). An Aries Moon unfortunately indicates a precociousness; an assertive personality with a need to put self-interests-first.
William would be a fire and water mix with this combination and we all know that fire and water don’t mix well – let alone taking into consideration a demanding 3 year-old’s compulsive drives. The following is the tension that William experienced according to the planets in orbit in the heavens on that fateful day.
- tr Sun/Mercury conjunct cusp 11th house at 01°Libra. – new to the community
- tr Sun square Venus (pink) – at odds with a female. Was he arguing with his sister?
- tr Sun quindecile natal Uranus PLUS
- tr Lunar north node quindecile natal Uranus in 5th house – attraction to an unusual individual; driven by the need for popularity.
- tr Mercury square natal Mercury – communication needs intensified
- tr Lunar north node also quindecile natal Jupiter (green) – inflating the above
- tr Mercury quindecile tr Moon and also natal mid-range Moon – being new to the community, the child is likely experiencing the need to make friends and communicated openly, which under different circumstances he might not have done. He has likely been told not to talk to strangers… but that ‘me first’ Aries Moon would overrule.
- tr Saturn quindecile natal Mars PLUS
- tr Saturn quindecile natal mid-range Moon – caught in the middle between his needs and his actions – need for friends and play, won.
- tr Pluto/Uranus midpoint = natal Neptune – sympathetic understanding of others (don’t tell me it’s the lost puppy routine that pedaphiles seem to like using)
- tr Pluto/Uranus midpoint = IC cusp of 4th house – lured away from home
21st January 2015 – update:
I have failed in our attempt to locate this missing child with astrology. In hindsight it may have been wiser if we were to decline to indicate a possible direction when we didn’t have a clear locator angle. That, or he was moved following death. From experience we have learned that when a body is moved, we are not able to use our method of location.
NSWPOL believe that William was abducted and taken elsewhere. A search is in progress of a property in Bonny Hills and hopefully his family will know the result soon.