Was Gary Giordano responsible for the demise of Robyn Gardner? Local authorities seemed to think so, although they were unable to take the case to trial due to lack of evidence.
Jumping off from our earlier post, Pt.1 where we explored the transiting planets and the nature of the POI in this case, we generate further charts and interpret astrology… Our forensic astrology enquiry continues.
Gary Vincent Giordano walks free on US soil while we transport ourselves back in time to the Southern Caribbean; sparkling blue waters and white sands. To the spread of planets orbiting against the backdrop of the zodiac.
- Missing person: Robyn Lynn-Faith Colson Gardner, aged 35
- The event: Reported to be snorkeling in the ocean and taken out to sea by the currents.
- When: 2nd August 2011
- Where: Nanki Country Club beach/Baby Beach area, Aruba, Netherlands Antilles.
- Investigation by LE: suspicions aroused due to variation in statements plus actions by Robyn Gardner’s travel companion, Gary Giordano, aged 50.
Our limited research has uncovered that there have been many visitors to Aruba whom have drowned under similar circumstances; taking their sense of adventure beyond the safe lagoon of Baby Beach. Robyn Gardner and Gary Giordano were two such tourists and in their case, alcohol would also appear to have played a part in the loss of life that followed.
According to statements by Giordano, he and Robyn were snorkeling off Nanki Country Club in the open sea, when she drifted away from him and apparently was swept out to sea. He returned to report her missing just before sunset.
We generate a bi-wheel (method) and interpret the likely consequences of the planetary transits according to classic astrology. The inner wheel is the same perspective that we interpreted earlier as our ‘horary chart’ while the outer chart is the ‘natal chart’ for Gary Vincent Giordano
We put the story of the two individual charts together in order to generate an astrology view of the event. Interpreting this from the perspective of reporting the missing person, please note that this chart is not indicative of a crime having taken place at this time, but the time that Giordano was endeavouring to find someone to tell; that Robyn was missing.
I make note of this, because natal Saturn is at the ascendant, which could be construed as a forensic indicator of ‘committing a crime’; however Saturn on the horizon line does indicate that the body is likely local and not transported to another place (eg kidnapped/trafficked).
The crime this man is committing at 6:16pm is more likely a fanciful story he has concocted as to Robyn’s disappearance. As to why he has done this, we can only suggest that if he didn’t follow the buddy system when snorkelling; i.e. keeping in close contact for safety reasons (if they did indeed go in the water together), he did not want to admit any liability for her demise.
A guilty conscience, under a Leo Sun in the sky on that date, could create enough tension for a fabricated story, even without looking at Giordano’s natal chart aspects. The man could actually have been napping, asleep on the beach; not caring, nor paying attention to what Robyn was up to, in the water.
We will never know. They had been drinking alcohol immediately before going to the beach; that at the least, we do know.
- Natal Saturn conjunct ascendant – being authoritative; taking control
- Natal Mars conjunct descendant – actively –ditto-
- Natal Neptune (turquoise) at the mid-heaven – missing at sea. Note here also when Neptune is at an ascendant this is usually an indication that the matter will remain a mystery.
- tr Sun opposite natal Jupiter (green) in 1st house – inflated sense of self rather than victim oriented.
- tr Venus opposite natal Jupiter – ditto
- tr Jupiter (green) in the inner wheel opposite natal Neptune (turquoise) – PLUS
- tr Jupiter conjunct Mercury (yellow) in 4th house – PLUS
- tr Jupiter conjunct natal Sun (orange) – inflates that need to create subterfuge in order to avoid criticism (likely early childhood) PLUS
- tr Sun square natal Neptune (turquoise) in 10th house PLUS
- tr Sun square natal Mercury (yellow) in 4th house PLUS
- tr Sun square natal Sun (orange) in 4th house – all these aspects relate to the concoction of the story as to what happened. These aspects are all very much tied up with his character development interpreted in Pt 1.
- Midpoint of transiting Sun/Mercury = natal Uranus – highly excitable nervous system and agitated thinking process; again concocting the story, no doubt.
We can suggest that this man likely has a seriously damaged early childhood in relation to fantasising/imaginative stories, emotional damage that remained raw and unresolved at the time of Robyn’s disappearance. There is another point on the subject of fantasising that we need to address before moving on, ourselves.
Both individuals have Venus in her detriment in their natal charts; in Aries. That interprets as their both having an ‘animal thing’ going on – he with his penchant for wearing animal masks and brutish behaviour and she with her tiger print tattoo. Maybe she even liked her men to be a little on the rough side, rather than polished. That is another interpretation, however we do not sit in judgement.
It would appear that after a few days together in their fantasy and likely role playing, Robyn has had enough, texting her boyfriend at 2am on the day of her disappearance, ‘this sucks’. She’s had enough, although there’s still two days before she and Giordano are due to return to the US.
The focus of this bi-wheel is at the time the alarm was raised as recorded on CCTV – transiting Sun/Moon (midpoint) = cusp of the 8th house in Virgo; indicating the detail (Virgo) of the death (8th house) as the focus of this chart.
- tr Sun (orange) square Lunar nodal axis is not a tight aspect although it does indicate the public venue and mild trauma in the 4-10th house axis – likely thinking of home.
- tr Mercury (yellow) on the 8th house cusp opposite natal mid-range Moon – the charm had likely begun to pall and communication between the pair was breaking-down.
- tr Neptune transiting Robyn’s natal Moon, alcohol likely dulled the disillusionment; vagueness ensued. Sullenness likely.
- tr Venus square natal Jupiter-Uranus opposition – indicative of narcissism; likely in her own thoughts and dreams. Drifting off…
Due to the lack of forensic indicators in this chart we cannot suggest that Robyn was subjected to any violence, nor abducted.
What is present in the heavens to indicate Robyn Gardner’s demise, is the position of the asteroid Amphritite #29 orbiting in the heavens on the date of her disappearance exact conjunct her natal Lunar South Node in the 4th house, drawing her home (karma).
Amphritite in Greek mythology is the wife of Poseidon/Neptune; God of the Ocean and mother of Triton. Under the influence of the Olympian pantheon, Amphritite became merely the consort of Poseidon, and was further diminished by poets to a symbolic representation of the sea.
This is all rather ironic when we read that the boyfriend suggests that Robyn would never get her hair wet in a swimming pool and refused to accept that she might have drowned. Perhaps Robyn had a notion of what lay ahead.