About 20 relatives and friends attended Maureen Monica Chardon’s funeral service four days later at Allambe Gardens, Nerang in June 1996. She was dead at just forty.
“We were told, that she took her own life; that she had died of a drug overdose. Maureen was a lovely lady,” a friend said.
Something more recent in John Chardon’s life drew me to enquire of this event; another of his wives is currently ‘missing’. One wife lost: we assume a thorough investigation was carried out. Another wife is missing – hello? I’m certainly not waiting for a third event, before I ask more questions.
We have the birth data of John Chardon and the date of death for his wife, Maureen. That is enough for us to enquire from the heavens as to anything untoward possibly having happened in June 1996.
This enquiry is based on pseudo science, is not recognized in a court of law; it is classic astrology. What I write here is subjective; the interpretation of the tension between the planets has been around for thousands of years.
We can enquire from the perspective of the date of Maureen’s death and add her husband’s natal chart. We generate a bi-wheel – method.
Despite not having a timed event other than the date, I have to ask, “Was this death investigated fully?” The forensic indicators speak for themselves.
Note: we don’t have the time of death, so houses and angles cannot be taken into consideration.
- Neptune (turquoise) the drug indicator in the inner wheel mirrors John’s natal Sun (orange). I probably don’t need to say more, for those familiar with forensic astrology, however we expound:
- Pluto is highlighted in red (death indicator) and is conjunct exact to John’s Lunar nodal axis, indicating a traumatic event, which will become part of the public record.
- Lunar nodal axis in the inner wheel (red) is square to the female symbol Venus (pink). Interpret as the traumatic event involving a female.
- Venus (pink) and Mercury (yellow) are exact conjunction with John’s natal. Mars. If this were a crime we would want to know what this female was about to communicate that triggered the Mars (male symbol) to take action?
- Uranus (red) in the inner wheel (sudden changes in events) is mirroring a stellium of activity (big highlighted area).
- Uranus in the inner wheel is midpoint John’s natal Sun-Pluto.
These last three planetary tensions are bound together. A possible scenario is probably best not alluded to here, considering the current situation outlined below.
In September 2011, John was charged with a DUI offence. Out at 02:50am; he was having marriage problems. He had a wife of much more than twenty years his junior, two young children and a successful business. He was a millionaire. His two eldest daughters 27 and 28 worked in his company; what on earth could be wrong?
Where were her husband and two small children? Were they missing as well?
When the facts came to light, thirty-four year-old Novy Chardon had disappeared on the night of 6th February, 2013; two days before her husband took his young children with him on a business trip to Indonesia.
He hadn’t reported her missing before he left. When asked later about her disappearance, he said she’d taken off before and he thought she’d come back.
“She should get her “stupid bloody a— home,” was all John had to say when contacted in Jakarta.
Once back in Australia ten days later, despite legal advice, his language didn’t improve. The media had a field day.
‘‘All I will say is that I did not f—ing do anything to her and we don’t know where the f— she is.’’
I’m not going to take this man at his word and certainly not while he seems to have sex on his mind. Wasn’t he getting any? I doubt it; the divorce was getting to the pointy end. When there is talk of sex, there is usually power and money involved as the three are inevitably tied together in such a situation. Is money the focus, as it was in June, 1996?
Having a wealth of information, we can undertake a forensic astrology enquiry into the disappearance of Novy Chardon; wife number five. It is three months since Novy was last seen, or heard from; caught on CCTV buying fuel for her car on that fateful night at a service station – the northern end of the Gold Coast, Upper Coomera.
- We have an event and a location.
- We now have Novy Chardon’s birth data.
- The birth data of John Chardon is available.
- Their residential address has been identified.
- We know the recovery location of the missing Volvo 4WD.
When we generate a bi-wheel from the perspective of the time when Novy was caught on camera at the fuel stop, we can immediately see that the primary forensic indicator for this case is Uranus, the planet indicating sudden changes.
- Uranus of the event intersects the natal Lunar nodal axis – a traumatic event, which reaches the public arena.
- Transiting Pluto (power) is at the lowest point. Forensic indicator
- Personal Pluto (power) is at the ascendant. Forensic indicator
- Transiting Saturn (grim reaper) is conjunct natal Uranus and intersects the opposite Venus (female symbol)
The Saturn transit on it’s own opposing Novy’s natal Venus reveals plenty. Saturn is the great leveler. These are the types of issues she would likely be experiencing:
- relationship tests, struggles, or trials
- withdrawing or holding back a little as she attempts to figure out what she needs (natal Moon), wants (natal Sun) and can give.
- working towards ridding herself of self-delusions when it comes to close partnerships, socializing, finances, and attractiveness. Relationships built on weak foundations may not survive, but other relationships can be improved and strengthened.
- Financial matters might be stressful for the time being, which would force her into a position of conservation and moderation.
click on image for full size
When we flip the bi-wheel and superimpose the wheel over the location of the fuel stop, we find the red line takes us directly to her home address, just minutes away from her home and husband. method used The red line continues onto the map and terminates exactly at her home address. John Chardon acknowledges that Novy came home that evening.
The forensic astrology indication is that she met with her death at home.
Note: John Chardon has Uranus as a peregrine planet in his natal chart. This is a man whose sudden changes know no bounds. That is what peregrine means.
Basically this aspect in a natal chart reveals an eccentric personality (makes sudden changes) and in the zodiac sign of Gemini (planet of communication) explains his foul language, but doesn’t excuse it. He would fly off at the mouth without warning.
The more constructive traits of Uranus are that it rules all those qualities of individuation, the need to be unique, to be different, to be raised up above mundane and conventional concerns and it rules cutting edge technology and invention in all its forms. We know that John Chardon certainly harnessed the best parts of Uranus, by his strong will.
He is not sitting next to Novy in her Volvo 4WD, however this is what is going on in his life at that freeze-frame in time.
- Jupiter (green) in the inner wheel is the midpoint trigger for Mars-Lunar nodal axis. Jupiter inflates what it touches. It doesn’t take too much interpretation to realize that Mars is the activator in the man and the nodal axis, a traumatic event.
- Transiting Mercury (communication and planet ruling his personal Uranus remember) plus Neptune (hidden, subterfuge) and Mars (motivation) are also exact square to his Lunar nodal axis. This combination relates to the method of a possibly violent action, if indeed something did happen.
- The Sun (orange) is in tension aspect with John’s natal Jupiter, inflating the issue even further; a sense of today’s the day.
- That peregrine Uranus in the natal chart at 23degrees Gemini has the transiting Moon (blue) holding up her shimmering mirror to his out-of-control Uranus. This is our locator angle.
When we superimpose this bi-wheel with John Chardon by the same method above and place it over the Chardon home address (point A), we can see that the locator angle; the red line that intersects between the Moon and Uranus continues onto the map.
click on image for full size
The red line intersects the first location of the missing Volvo (point B) – Kopps Road, Oxenford and continues on to its final location (point C) – Bowden Court, Nerang.
This links the movement of the car to John Chardon’s natal chart. Following on from that, we can suggest that John Chardon might also know of the vehicle’s movements and is suggesting as much through the heavens to us.
It would seem that the planets knew in advance of the location of where the Volvo 4WD car would be moved to; twice – firstly from home in Upper Coomera to Oxenford, where it was sighted/parked overnight and then the second move to Nerang.
What else has happened twice? Perhaps the investigation team based at Coomera can enlighten us.
Update: 16 December 2013
Novy has not yet been found. I attended court this morning on another matter in relation to her husband, John Chardon. This was at Southport Magistrates Court, Gold Coast, Queensland.
… saw John Chardon as he arrived, dressed in jeans and a shirt. He was immediately shuffled off to a private room, for appointment with counsel, no doubt. Shorter than I expected, wiry but with a huge belly; he walked with extra-long strides.
Courtroom #9 was like a hotel lobby with suits in and out, continually. Yours truly had the audacity to walk straight to the front row of the public gallery and sat next to the slickest looking solicitor I could find – a polished dome and pin-striped bag of fruit. I was on the money. He was Chardon’s counsel.
The prosecutor joined him for a confab before the magistrate’s appearance and they compared openings in their diaries and… joy of joys, they also discussed weaknesses in the case, or at least the defense attempted to sound out the prosecutor on what he thought were the weaknesses. I was all-ears. None of which, I can discuss here.
The magistrate wandered in about 9:15am (it is the Gold Coast in Qld, we have to realise); then proceeded to divvy out the morning’s cases to different courtrooms. No microphones, lots of chatter, it was a challenge I can tell you. The Chardon case was moved to courtroom #6.
Of the eight charges, 5 are for indecent assault and 3 are charges of rape of a minor during the period 1-1-1998 to 26-10-99 when John Chardon lived in Nerang. The time period of the alleged crimes is after a previous wife died and before he met Novy. The victim’s name was provided. I can tell you that the victim was NOT a child of his first marriage.
There was no plea. Those eight charges have been carried over for cross-examination of 24 witnesses. This will obviously take some days to be heard.
As for the remaining four charges, basically they were to do with changes to bail conditions. He was given ‘holiday-access’ to his two children he had with Novy. As for the discussed firearm charges, I missed that one. Perhaps it was a rumour, perhaps not.
31st January 2014
John Chardon has been committed to stand trial on 14th July 2014. He is facing eight charges of sexual crimes against children, which are alleged to have occurred between 1998 and 1999.
The charges include three counts of rape, four counts of indecent treatment of a child under 16 and one count of indecent treatment of a child under 16 in care. DPP anticipate the trial to last five days.
Note the “in care” suggesting that the charge is perhaps against a step-daughter. John Chardon had five wives. One wife and family before Maureen and then two more, before he married Novy.
Who did he think he was? Henry VIII perhaps… It would appear that he is likely responsible for two wives’ deaths The other three no doubt thank their lucky stars that they escaped.
1st February 2014
We are now aware of an official phone call to John Chardon notifying him of an impending divorce by Novy. She had visited her solicitor earlier that day, instructing them to file papers for separation. From this timed event, we can generate fresh charts and interpret the emotive reaction to that phone call.
John Chardon’s chart reveals his intent at the time as interpreted by classic astrology; the aspects as at 3:06pm on 6th February, 2013.
- Natal Uranus is at the ascendant opposite transiting Moon – driving need to make sudden changes to plans.
- Natal Neptune (turquoise) is at the IC axis – the invisible man, which often indicates that this is going to be a disappearance of a victim; possibly not located.
- Transiting Pluto quindecile natal Sun – ego obsession with power.
- Transiting Venus (pink) opposite natal Moon (2nd house) – money is on the agenda (potential divorce settlement)
- Transiting Mercury (yellow) square natal Lunar nodal axis – planning communication of a traumatic situation (Mercury can also refer to a method of silencing).
- Transit Neptune (turquoise) square Lunar nodal axis – subterfuge of planned communication.
18th June 2016
John Chardon is charged with the murder of Novy Chardon.
12th August 2019