This case has a broad following because it fulfills cultural notions, as well as social opinions. This is Jupiter at work.
For a case to get up close and personal, we require different triggers. I have my own signifiers; my signposts, as do you. Some of us may have had contact with Allison June Baden-Clay nee Dickie, or her husband or their families; some are locals; some from Brisbane or Queensland or Australia. The ripple effect travels around the globe.
The connection may be as simple as a woman who has been murdered, a wife or a mother. To have strong opinions requires Jupiter’s presence and to send it viral we need the Lunar nodal axis input. To understand what the nodes are, I refer you to wikipedia.
In classic astrology, interpretation of the Moon’s nodes involves karma and the fates, among other matters. Whereas in forensic astrology, we tend to keep the interpretation to the indicators of a traumatic event, and the public awareness of such an event. Both have their relevant input.
We can generalise and suggest that as Taurus represents material wealth and Jupiter inflation as well as opinion, there was an inflated opinion in the air around money, elitism and all things related to mammon and greed.
The Lunar nodal axis, the public agenda was mirroring Gemini-Sagittarius. Gemini represents communication and Sagittarius the archer, so that’s about as viral as we can get.
Firing a flaming arrow tipped with opinion into the ether with the added thrust of justice behind it, would be something to behold. I can’t see that missed by many; Halley’s comet and then some…
To back this up, we need to have strong indicators between this snapshot of the heavens and the personal astrology charts of the victim and/or persons of interest in the crime to determine why this crime in particular, remains high on the public’s agenda.
This forensic enquiry has been long in coming; I am privy to an excess of information about this case hindering my forming an unbiased opinion. As a member of a jury, I would be classified unfit to serve.
It’s my nature and my nurturing, which brings me to this point in time and to undertake a forensic astrology enquiry, no matter how hard I try, I will still filter which aspect I choose to interpret, which call I make. Nevertheless I must take on the task.
Astrology is a pseudo science, does not claim to be scientific in origin and we can only suggest character development and interpret planetary tension by classical astrology guidelines. Anything written here, is done without prejudice to any living person; is also not acceptable in a court of law.
For those who might have been hiding in my broom cupboard for nearly a year, here’s a timeline of events to date:
- Thursday, April 19, 2012: Gerard Baden-Clay claims he last saw his wife Allison watching television when he went to bed.
- Friday, April 20: Gerard Baden-Clay reported her missing at 7:15am. Family cars are impounded and a possible crime scene established.
- Saturday, April 21: Detectives interview his mistress Toni Cheri McHugh for the first of a total of five statements.
- Sunday, April 22: Gerard Baden-Clay crashes a borrowed car into a bus terminal at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
- Monday, April 30: Police reveal a body has been found under the Kholo Creek bridge, 14kms from the Baden-Clay family home.
- Police ask for public to come forward with information about the movements of the Baden-Clays’ cars – a white Toyota Prado and a silver Holden Captiva – between 8pm on Thursday, April 19, and 6am on Friday, April 20.
- Tuesday, May 1: Police confirm the body discovered is that of Allison Baden-Clay.
- Friday, May 11: Allison Baden-Clay’s funeral is held in Ipswich
- Friday, June 2: Police interview another female of interest of Gerard Baden-Clay in Sydney
- Wednesday, June 13: Gerard Baden-Clay is charged with his wife’s murder and improperly interfering with her body.
- Thursday, June 14: Gerard Baden-Clay faces court for the first time. He is remanded in custody and taken to Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre at Wacol. His lawyers lodge an application for bail on behalf of their client in the Supreme Court.
- Friday, June 22: First application for bail is refused.
- Friday, December 14: Second application for bail is refused.
- Monday, March 11, 2013: Committal hearing commences in Brisbane.
- Wednesday, March 20: Gerard Baden-Clay is committed to stand trial for the murder and disposal of the body of his wife, Allison-Baden Clay.
- Trial date has not yet been set.
And so to a forensic astrology enquiry; we jump in boots and all, by creating a number of bi-wheels of all adult persons who might be considered persons of interest, despite their alibi or claim of innocence.
Let’s start with, apart from his wife and victim of this crime, the females in the life of the man committed for trial, Gerard Baden-Clay: his mother, his sister and his lover.
All three have their part to play in the karmic event of this murder and carry the responsibility for the aftermath within their psyche, whether they like it or not. It’s how their characters stack up, which are of consequence and interest to a forensic astrologer.
Has it developed their character or been to their detriment?
The inner wheel is the timed event, determined in an earlier enquiry as being highly significant in the murder and/or disposal of the body of Allison Baden-Clay. It is a snapshot of the heavens at that time on the night of 19th April 2012; a snapshot of the planetary orbits against the backdrop of the astrological zodiac.
Each of the outer wheels of the bi-wheel is a snapshot in time of the birth dates of the relevant persons of interest. The following is classic astrological interpretation.
- Her Sun (orange) is at the lowest point in the bi-wheel; we can suggest that this is the lowest point of her year, her annus horribilus.
- Natal Mercury (yellow), her voice is inflated by transiting Jupiter (green). Her opinion would have been heard within her family. She has had a lot to say about this crime and probably continues to do so. When we get to unravel the mobile phone logs this will become evident.
- Natal Jupiter (green in the outer wheel) is in quindecile aspect by the planet Neptune (turquoise in the inner wheel) in the heavens. The subterfuge/cover-up is obsessively adhered to.
Note also, that these planets are in the 1st and 7th houses – this indicates that it’s the relationship that is at stake, both personal and public. It would appear that image is everything to this woman.
- Natal Neptune (turquoise in the outer wheel) is exact by mirror position of Mercury (yellow); planet of communication. She would desperately not want word to get out.
We note that Elaine Baden-Clay is not seen out and about much these days, she stays close to home. That would be part of the ego protection process by the psyche. What isn’t mirrored (public opinion) can be denied.
- Transiting Sun (orange) is exact conjunct her MC; at the cusp of the career house, this is how Olivia Walton nee Baden-Clay, will be in all likelihood remembered by the public.
- Natal MC (red) is conjunct by the Sun in the heavens and at the lowest point in the bi-wheel: reinforcement of previous comment.
- Lunar nodal axis of the event (red) is exact conjunct her natal Neptune (turquoise). With natal Neptune in Sagittarius, her opinion has a strong leaning to justice.
This starts to give us an idea of why Olivia Walton has made clumsy public outbursts as to her brother’s innocence and her recent courting of the media. Neptune is a fantasy element indicator; no-one is likely to believe her and Neptune at its worst presents as self-delusional behaviour. Not a good look, Olivia.
Highlighted in yellow is more of the story as to her vocal input.
- Transiting Mercury is opposite her Sun; this is her 15 minutes of fame.
- Transiting Uranus (red – forensic planet portending sudden changes) is mirroring natal Pluto (red). Her personal power base will in all likelihood collapse. Psychological support for this woman will be needed.
- The transiting Moon (blue) is also in this picture; highlighting the emotional content of the crime and aftermath.
Again a trial date will give us a better idea of her future psychological state.
- This person is answerable to the heavens with red forensic indicators everywhere. The only one missing is her natal Pluto. This is not an empowering situation for this woman.
- Natal Sun (orange) is at the ascendant point. The Sun represents the ego and at the rising point the ego is the personality, the driver. We can suggest that her ego is the trigger for this event.
- With transiting Neptune (turquoise) creating tension with her natal Neptune, we have a mid-life crisis taking place in the 1st and 10th houses – her image as a career-woman is at stake
We need to ask what is Toni McHugh’s career-goal? Is it wife and mother? I don’t think so. Her sons are learning by a poor example here.
- The Moon (highlighted in blue) by transit is mirroring her Uranus; mood swings extraordinaire are taking place.
- Jupiter (green) transits exact her natal planet Saturn; she has an inflated sense of authority.
(Note: even though Saturn is a forensic planet, on this occasion, I have interpreted the transit in the classical manner as it is an on-going influence adding to the overall picture of her characterisation.)
- Transiting Venus (representing the feminine and highlighted in pink) is conjunct Toni McHugh’s natal Moon; she is in emotional need of being loved as THE woman in her man’s life (5th house).
- Transit Mars (red) is exact by square to her planet Jupiter (green); again she is over-inflated in her push for action.
- Saturn (red forensic planet) is transit exact square to her planet Mercury (12th house); this woman is highly authoritarian in her thinking.
- Natal Mars (red forensic indicator again) is exact by conjunction to the Lunar nodal axis. We can suggest that she is the activator of this traumatic event.
Comment: If I were to make a suggestion from the indicators of this bi-wheel, this woman is at risk of being made a scapegoat for the murder, in order to deflect blame from the accused. I would make particular note of where in the list of witnesses at the trial of her lover, she takes the stand.
Either way, it would be a gamble, depending on her mental state at the time. If early, then she could be ‘dropped in it’ by the defense. If late, the prosecution may be relying on her breaking down under cross-examination and possibly fail.
This woman is highly driven by fantasy (natal Mars-Jupiter-Neptune) and will make an unreliable witness for either the defense or the prosecution. Once we have a trial date, we can explore this further.
I think you will agree with me that both Jupiter and the Lunar nodal axis are running true to form, are they not…
Next cab off the rank, are the male persons of interest – the meter is ticking on Pt 2.