At the risk of making a wrong call, I just cannot finalise this case. I haven’t been able to help the family of a missing Queensland lady, find Gail Lynch.
The behaviour of the person of interest following his interview by police creates a dilemma. His reaction is as much that of a scared rabbit, as it is a mentally deranged killer. I am hoping that as we work through the case together (yes I write as I progress and take you with me), I can get some resolution for all concerned.
He was living in Toowoomba, just an hour away by car. They built a friendship over many months. What created a crisis in this relationship?
Gail’s family tell me that from their interaction with her male friend, he wasn’t a man to say much and so we can turn to astrology for some idea as to his character. We have a date of birth, which we believe to be correct, although we don’t have official confirmation. You might well ask, why would we be interested in this man in particular?
Ian Hannaford has been charged with the murder of Gail Lynch. He is yet to face a committal hearing for the alleged murder, despite several court mentions and now the case has been transferred from Toowoomba to Warwick; more delays for a family who want answers. Gail is still missing.
She has not been seen or heard from since she spoke to her sister on the evening of 3rd July 2012. There was no reason for her sudden disappearance and all did not bode well. Following her report as a missing person, family noticed that a large rug was missing from the home. Alarm bells started ringing.
Police interviewed Ian Hannaford, searched his home and confiscated his car for forensic analysis. The POI did not return home after that interview. He bolted up a drain, living rough and sheltering in a concrete culvert until he was finally apprehended in a public park ten days later.
Detectives have physical and forensic evidence, I am sure and I have no doubt that they have good reason to charge this POI with murder, however when I first generated charts for this case I had doubts. The astrology just wasn’t cut and dried as it usually is in a murder. For those who follow my posts, you will know what I mean.
The case has continued to be deferred beyond a mention. A committal hearing is three month’s off now, they tell us. Hannaford is not talking. We are not privy to the QPS evidence and so we are left with just questions.
Had the police interview scared the living daylights out of Ian Hannaford, or was he responsible for the disappearance of Gail Lynch? We also have to consider the possibility that this man may have a mental condition, which triggered his response to the QPS interview and not just the guilt of having committed murder, on his conscience.
This is good reason to undertake a forensic astrology enquiry in my opinion.
Despite the fact that this matter is before the courts, we have no hesitation in preparing a forensic astrology enquiry, as astrology is a pseudo science; does not purport to be scientific in origin and is not accepted as evidence in a court of law.
We have enough information to start.
- Birth data for the victim (no time)
- Residential address of the victim
- Birth data for the POI (no time)
- A timed event – a phone call
Gail’s domestic habits, according to family, would indicate that an event occurred on the morning after the phone call. This is a piece of information we may need in order to explore a possible time of murder which involved this POI, but for now I’ll share the bi-wheels I created some three months ago in relation to the telephone call with her sister.
The image is of two bi-wheels. The inner wheel of both is a snapshot of the heavens at the time of the phone call between Gail and her sister on the evening of 3rd July 2012 in Warwick, Queensland: 28S13 / 152E02. The outer wheels are snapshots of the planetary positions against the zodiac in real time; on the dates of the person’s births.
- At the time of the phone call, the Moon in the sky is conjunct the forensic planet of Pluto (inner wheel – highlighted in red with a yellow circle). Note also that the Sun is in opposition to this alignment. As a midpoint analysis, we have an exaggeration of new plans being considered and the emotional excitement that goes with it.
Note: Pluto is the symbol for power or powerlessness depending on the situation. Death is the ultimate loss of power and therefore Pluto is considered a major forensic indicator. I know that this event is not the time of a crime, however we can suggest that we are already in the chain of events, as a crime unfolds.
- The second forensic indicator also highlighted in red and in the inner wheel, is Saturn; the Grim Reaper or Father Time as some call him.
This is symbolic as time running out; the end of an earthly life.
- The third forensic indicator is often included in violent acts, the planet Mars (turquoise in Gail’s chart and purple in Hannaford’s). Mars represents action, strength and can also represent a male perpetrator.
That’s the inner wheel and so we now turn to the individuals at the time and see what interaction is revealed. It must be noted that the Moon positions in both outer wheels will need other indicators to back them up as we don’t have the time of birth of either Ian Hannaford or Gail Lynch.
Gail Lynch’s bi-wheel shares enough information to tell us that she has not gone away of her own accord. Highlighted in red is the forensic planet of Pluto at the departure point. This can be a power struggle in a relationship at the time or a departure from this life.
- The fixed star Adhafera is conjunct Pluto; this is ominous as in astronomy the star Adhafera is the second star in the constellation of the sickle (one of Saturn’s tools as the grim reaper).
- Highlighted in turquoise is the planet Jupiter, which inflates whatever it touches. Gail has her Sun in opposition to Jupiter as her life-companion and now with Mars transiting overhead we have this ‘life-companion’ being triggered.
When I say a ‘life companion’ I am referring to a planetary aspect that is in the birth chart and therefore is part of the character of an individual; their uniqueness as a person, part of their make-up.
Note: Sun opposite Jupiter in a natal chart such as this one (Gail Lynch), is an indication of a person who will want to please others by promising more than they can deliver, get into debt, push themselves too far in whatever they do and with Mars transiting overhead this is like getting a poke in the back to really go OTT in this regard.
- The next interaction is Gail’s natal Moon being transited by conjunction by the forensic planet Saturn. Sadly this is a death indicator especially when taken into consideration with the other indicators present.
- The lunar nodal axis is conjunct the MC/IC axis as well, which is a traumatic event indicator.
Ian Hannaford’s biwheel: When we turn our focus to the second bi-wheel, we can see that his natal Pluto is in a similar position to Gail’s, at the descendant in the relationship power struggle position and conjunct the ill-favoured fixed star. On this occasion however, we note that Pluto is exact conjunct the descendant.
In his natal chart, we see the planetary alignment Venus conjunct Saturn (highlighted in red in the outer chart) as one of Hannaford’s ‘life-time companions’. This tension aspect indicates a fear associated with love, a struggle with a lack of confidence. One of their greatest fears for those afflicted, is rejection.
In all likelihood this was learned behaviour from early childhood. Persons with this planetary alignment might have a long marriage, however they often feel lonely within that relationship.
As per above, I reiterate for purpose of further analysis.
“At the time of the phone call, the Moon in the sky is conjunct the forensic planet of Pluto (inner wheel – highlighted in red with a yellow circle). Note also that the Sun is in opposition to this alignment. As a midpoint analysis, we have an exaggeration of new plans being considered and the emotional excitement that goes with it.”
- In Hannaford’s chart we see that his lunar nodal axis is in direct alignment with this conjunction. This would suggest that the interpretation in quotations immediately above, creates a major trauma for this man.
- The next planetary point of note is the forensic indicator of Hannaford’s natal Mars (his masculinity) ‘on the line’; Mars at the ascendant is a severance point, a forcefulness of action/the ego. This is at the ascendant and highlighted in turquoise.
- Highlighted in purple is Hannaford’s Moon (his emotional being). The Moon has Mars in the 8th house transiting to opposition – holding up the mirror of his emotions. The pressure is on to transform his emotions into actions.
Highlighted in yellow in Hannaford’s natal chart is another ‘life-time companion’ aspect, the conjunction of Uranus-Jupiter, an indicator of a restless nature and someone who does not like being restricted in their home.
I can suggest at this point that this POI is feeling pressured and emotionally unable to deal with the situation that he is faced with. When I say he is unable, I am indicating a psychological difficulty within his personality.
When we endeavour to draw up a locator angle, we are stymied as none of the indicators are clear. Referring to the first bi-wheel, Gail Lynch’s:
- Gail’s Saturn is not involved by aspect with any other planets. Saturn is the usual indicator for where an an adult person’s body is likely to be located.
- We cannot rely on the Moon-Saturn conjunction to use this locator angle.
- The only angle really strong enough for us to suggest as a possible but not strong enough to call, is the turquoise angle of Gail’s Sun to the event Mars-Jupiter.
We then ask if the POI can give us a strong indication?
- His Moon aligns with the event Mars, however it is the Moon and not a forensic indicator. He may have an emotional link to the angle in common, however that is not enough to call.
I had to go back to the family with the news that, yes planetary indications were that Gail Lynch was in all probability killed by Ian Hannaford, however the disappointing news I delivered was that I was unable to give them a strong enough locator angle to indicate where her remains might be found.
This, dear reader is where I find myself again and nothing has changed. I don’t want to send the family off searching down the turquoise line by continuing with my usual methodology, however I feel the need to at least share my journey with you and them.
I hope I have shared the journey clearly so that you could travel with me. I’ll keep the flag flying and trust that the heavens will give us an opportunity to write a successful resolution, Part 2.
Update 27th October 2015:
Ian Hannaford has been found guilty of the murder of Gail Lynch after a jury took only a few hours to reach a verdict. As yet, he has not given up information as to where her body can be retrieved.