Joran van der Sloot did not stay around to support his widowed mother or younger brothers in Aruba. He had swindled US dollars burning a hole in his pocket and after country-hopping through South America he landed in Lima, Peru where a poker tour and the fates awaited.
The pair were seen at the tables together over a couple of days and after she had won a sizable sum, CCTV footage showed the two of them retiring to a hotel room together.
Only one person exited that room alive and the casino winnings went with them.
We reiterate, this is an astrology enquiry, not a scientific study. We can only suggest possibilities within the framework of classic astrology. Only the planets are real, the rest is drawn like a curtain. Our forensic astrology enquiry is an effort to let some light into the picture by drawing-back the curtains.
The date is 30th May, 2010. It is exactly five years to the day since Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba (see pt.1). The bi-wheels tell the story.
The inner wheel is a snapshot of the heavens at the time that Joran van der Sloot and Stephany Flores Ramirez were last seen. The first outer wheel is the position of the planets on the day Stephany was born and the second outer wheel is the natal chart of Joran van der Sloot.
The usual forensic astrology suspects are present in the first bi-wheel. Highlighted in red in the inner wheel is Saturn, the grim reaper aka Father Time. The smell of death is in the air.
- There is a tension aspect with Saturn, which immediately reveals itself and that is the square aspect to Stephany’s natal Saturn-Uranus conjunction.
- The connection from Stephany’s natal Saturn-Uranus is also in quindecile aspect (obsession) from the Venus-nodal axis highlighted in turquoise – see red line.
That’s a mouthful and a half. To put that into plain language, Stephany is changeable by nature. The Saturn-Uranus pull is the old and the new. The new will always win in such a struggle; change is second-nature for Stephany, but not for someone who is unstable, like Joran van der Sloot.
We can suggest that this element is a large part of the killing, as the planet Saturn of the event is in tension here; that is not to say that robbery was not a motive for the crime. The violence of the killing would be the Saturn-Saturn-Uranus indicator.
The quindecile Venus-nodal axis is likely to have brought the violence against women issue onto the headlines in Latin America and hopefully some societal changes have come about as a result – the old ways discarded for the new. The astrology aspect would indicate this.
Staying with the first bi-wheel, highlighted in pink adds to the story. It would appear that drugs could very well be in the room with Stephany’s natal Neptune aspected by Pluto-Moon at the descendant. Her natal Venus is also aspected by quindecile with this Moon. The lunatic element referred to in Pt.1 is with us again.
- Highlighted in green at the top of the first bi-wheel is Stephany’s natal Mars. The planet is in tension by exact square to Pluto at the time of the event (highlighted pink).
We can safely say that Stephany did not go down without a struggle. With Mars in Aries, she would have been a feisty young woman and given the chance would had retaliated against her attacker before being overcome.
When we compare the second bi-wheel, that of Joran van der Sloot on that morning in Lima, Peru, we notice synchronicities between the two bi-wheels immediately.
- Where Stephany’s Mars is at 3 degrees Aries, we have her accused murderer’s nodal axis. This is to be the public downfall and karma for Joran van der Sloot; Stephany and her feisty Mars.
The suggestion of drugs is confirmed when we compare the two charts. Highlighted in pink we see Neptune in a similar alignment, despite the year difference in their ages.
If this Neptune position were just in van der Sloot’s chart alone, we could suggest that there is a fantasy relationship in progress, but not with the victim having the same alignment, at least not on this occasion. We are not in a costume drama.
- Pluto of the event is in tension with the nodal axis; another public event. Power domination again.
- Highlighted in red is Neptune of the event (the fantasy together with the anniversary of the killing of Natalee Holloway) is in quindecile aspect with Joran van der Sloot’s Sun. We have psychosis enacted before our eyes.
- With a Sun, Mars and Venus in Leo, this male considers himself the alpha male, so when the tension aspect with Mercury (dark blue) is highlighted, this is an argument he is not going to let a mere female get a word in.
Stephany was severely beaten and died as a result of being strangled. Joran van der Sloot wrapped her body in the bed-sheet, out of sight-out of mind; packed his bag and calmly walked out, taking her money and her car keys.
The 22 year-old Dutchman was arrested in Santiago, Chile three days later, following an Interpol Peru alert that he was wanted in connection with the killing of 21-year-old Stephany. Van der Sloot was to eventually plead guilty and sentenced in January 2012 to serve 28 years in a Peruvian jail; now safely tucked away in the big house.
Van der Sloot remains the subject of an INTERPOL Red Notice, or international wanted persons alert, issued at the request of US authorities for extortion in connection with the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005, for whom an INTERPOL Yellow Notice, an international missing persons alert, remains valid.
The FBI will have to wait 28 years before they get their man.