We know that the body of the victim, Allison Baden-Clay was recovered from under Kholo Creek Bridge prior to this study of Hell and high water Pt. 1 and 2. These two posts are intended to share possible alternative locators, together with their methods of application. These methods are not presented as being superior to the excellent work of the S.E.S., Q.P.S. or the alert public.
Part 1 revealed the synchronicity of celestial longitude and the arcs within a horoscope indicating the physical location of the victim’s body. These results are in alignment with the facts of the matter. We now turn our attention to Part 2.
The second part of our enquiry is where we combine cartography and astrology as locators.
Firstly the map-makers:
This begins with a map provided by mainstream media, derived from Google Maps. It shows “A” as the home of the victim and the accused and “B” as the recovery location of the body.
There is a possible route highlighted in blue (created by the media), which the accused may have taken when disposing of the body, however there are other possible routes suggested by the Queensland Police Service.
The red line is my contribution “as the crow flies.” I have drawn a direct line from the site of the murder to the Kholo Creek Bridge.
I need to share a little astrology before I continue, call it background information, so bear with me.
An astrology wheel/horoscope is drawn up by tradition with the direction North being at the bottom of a wheel, South at the top, East on the left and West on the right. A topsy-turvy mirror image of the world as we know it according to cartography.
This is totally ‘off the planet’ to us rational map-readers and very confusing when learning astrology, I can tell you. Please just accept it as a ‘known’ that this is how things are in the world of astrology and the following will reveal itself, as it must.
- In order to ‘do what I do’ to follow this celestial longitude path, I need to flip the ‘crime time’ astrology wheel vertically so as to have North at the top rather than the bottom. See here for detail.
We need to have both maps ‘on the same page’; for astrology to be in-line with the cartographers map (above). The two ‘maps’ need to be in the same format in order to work together – the map of the earth and the map of the heavens, in alignment.
- The next step is to superimpose the inverted crime time map over point “A” with the centre of the wheel exactly over point “A”.
It doesn’t take too much to see a very different picture once a wheel is flipped. We have a very clear indicator right up against the red line – the planet Pluto. Pluto points the way to the body.
Pluto is, as we already know in astrological terms, the indicator of death and so we know for a start that the person at the location is deceased.
Looking at the astrology wheel we can see that the horizon line remains intact indicated by the West to East parallel, on an even keel. The North South axis is slightly askew as determined by the position of the Sun in the sky, the distance from the equator.
The wheel is computer generated not a manual creation by me. I wipe my brow here in relief and send mental thanks to Dennis Haskell for his software genius, Graphic Astrology for the Mac.
We could also follow the red line through the wheel to intersect with the 9th house cusp – death and transformation, however I don’t see the need. That can be for others to pursue. I have made my point and so to my third focus in the triangulation process.
Allison has the last word
If we follow the same process as above to create another combined map – this time we bring Allison into the picture and we have another point of view – that of the victim.
- I have created a bi-wheel based on the crime time/deathly wheel with the addition of Allison’s birth horoscope. The time of Allison Baden-Clay’s birth is not relevant to this calculation as it is the planetary positions, which create this bi-wheel not her exact time of birth. (time yet to be rectified)
- The next step is to flip this bi-wheel vertically (see here for a detailed image) and superimpose this wheel over the cartography map following the same steps as taken above – North aligned to North.
Allison’s voice is coming through loud and clear.
Pluto remains, as detailed above on the red line indicating the direction for us to follow and if we continue the red line north-east we connect to Allison’s birth chart on the outer perimeter of the bi-wheel and there lo and behold we see Allison.
- Natal Sun at 9degrees Cancer (8degrees55’)
- Natal Venus 11degrees Cancer
- Natal Mars at 6degrees Cancer
All three of these planets are lined up directly opposite ‘crime time’ Pluto and in a direct line to the location of the body.
These three personal planets, together with the indicator Pluto, are directly on the line connecting “A” and “B.” We can say without a doubt that Allison has her weight (3 planets including her Sun) behind the direction that we must follow to the discovery of her body.
- Almost as a postscript, although equally important we can use the celestial longitude of 152 degrees once more (see Hell and high water Pt.1). I would like the victim, Allison Baden-Clay to have the last word here…
From the Ascendant at the time of the crime to the Natal Sun of Allison we have an arc above the horizon of 152 degrees, exact to the longitude of 152 degrees – the site of Kholo Creek Bridge where the body came to rest.