…This page is work in progress.
Note: Astrology is a pseudo science and as such is not accepted in a court of law. Please remain skeptical of the results – they are interpretations of planetary positions according to classic astrology. E&OE
Heather Rachelle Elvis was last seen when she returned home from an evening out. Her flatmate was away in Florida and so Heather phoned her to share the news of her date. This was around 2am on 18th December 2013.
Heather is known to have accessed her social media site after the phone call, then nothing… This was just a couple of weeks ago. The silence is deafening.
Heather’s car was found the following evening, some distance away at a boat ramp – Peachtree Landing in Myrtle Beach. Searches, as you would expect, were focused on that area before spreading further as time passed.
Before generating bi-wheels we discovered that there were a number of missing person cases in this area of South Carolina.
It doesn’t snow in Myrtle Beach; a sub-tropical paradise. Sub tropical it may be, but a paradise – it’s not. An easy place to live with golf courses to bring in the tourists, Myrtle Beach attracts the flotsam as well as the jetsam on its beaches. But we’re not in the sand dunes today.
I was mortified to learn that there are 175 registered sex offenders in Myrtle Beach alone. The ratio of number of residents in Myrtle Beach to the number of sex offenders is 183 to 1, so when we were asked to look into a missing person case, we knew that it would be an uphill battle if indeed, the young woman had been abducted by a sex offender.
Generating a bi-wheel (method) – the inner chart is the event when Heather Elvis was on the phone to her absent flatmate and the outer wheel is her natal chart (we do not have a time of birth so moon is mid-range).
The date of birth we have been provided is 30th June 1993.
There is a midpoint in this chart that is ominous Mars/Uranus= natal Sun – dominance of willpower attempts to make something happen. This aspect is not a fleeting moment in time. It is dominant over the entire period. We could suggest that Heather believes she is invulnerable; that her willpower alone will overcome all obstacles. This is dangerous in the mind of one so young.
In the inner wheel Transiting Pluto (red) in the 3rd house is opposite transiting Moon (blue) – Pluto in hard aspect with either of the luminaries is a stifled emotion that can explode easily.
- Transiting Pluto is opposite the Moon in the heavens as well as Heather’s natal Sun (orange). This is like a blanket over a hand grenade heightened by emotions. Not something a 20 year-old could likely control easily.
- Transiting Venus (pink) opposite natal Mercury (yellow) very close to the IC/MC axis – Venus represents a peer/social group and Mercury, communication. We already know that Heather is on the phone to a female at this time.
- Transiting Neptune (turquoise) opposite natal Mars in 5th-11th axis of friendship – is she making plans to bring her dreams into fruition? (in hindsight we know that there is discussion of Heather’s affair with a married man)
- Transiting Uranus in the 6th house square natal Sun – sudden changes and indecision re morals is driven/overruled by the ego.
- Transiting Moon square natal Jupiter (green) in 12th house – the mind is in an inflated turmoil of emotions.
- Transit Mars in the 12th conjunct natal Jupiter – emotional turmoil in the mind is being driven to take action.
- Transit Saturn is on the cusp of the 2nd house conjunct natal Moon – controlling her emotions is based on self-worth issues.
We must comment at this point that all the forensic indicators are present in this bi-wheel. We cannot expect a positive outcome. Further information is needed for clarification of what is going down.
15th January, 2014:
We have a person of interest; a POI whom we can reveal in relation to the disappearance of Heather Elvis – Sidney St Clair Moorer – born 14th January 1976. Heather is known to have had a relationship with this married man.
We are told that Heather’s last phone calls were at approximately 6am on December 18th, with calls back and forth between herself and this POI. Apparently police spoke on the phone with Sidney Moorer - he stated that he had not seen Heather since October, and then admitted to have spoken to her on the phone at the times in question. The POI stated that he called her to tell her to quit calling him and that was it.
This statement contradicts what Heather supposedly told her flatmate earlier in the night.
A bi-wheel with the 2:09am communication and the outer wheel is the natal chart for Sidney Moorer. This is the same basis/perspective as the first bi-wheel when Heather was on the phone to her flatmate.
When we view this bi-wheel through the perspective of a forensic analysis, the grim reaper/Saturn is on the scene intersecting with the Lunar nodal axis/traumatic indicator. This affair is now in the public arena (another interpretation of the Lunar nodal axis being present).
Note: Heather’s natal Moon is also exact conjunct the natal Lunar nodal axis of Sidney Moorer. We can suggest that these two people are bound together by karma and with Saturn in the mix, he would have to be a primary suspect in Heather’s demise. The karmic connection will carry forward and they will meet again, of that we can be sure.
16th January 2014:
Considering that twenty year-old Heather wears a Moonstone necklace and also tags herself as Moonchild in social media, we can accept that the Moon is her symbol. In the heavens on 18th December 2013, the grim reaper had a date with the Moon.
Social media tells the story…
7 July 2013 … the guy who builds things at my job makes me cream myself. One of these days I will drag that man into the mop closet and have my way with him Lord have mercy.
10 July … Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my gawwwwwdddd … You’re almost as good as my shower.
11 July … Also Sydney [sic] will be there tonight so you know I gotta make an appearance. ...Baby did a bad thing … I’m in way too deep. But watch me get in deeper.
21 September … Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.
17th January 2014:
We now have confirmed information from the public record of phone calls between a married man/Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis (their phones were connected if not the persons themselves) - approximately 6am, 18 Dec 2013. We generate fresh charts.
We still have a locator angle in common, however it varies considerably from that which we generated earlier due to the four-hour time difference.
I will suggest that with regard to the second chart – I have not seen a bi-wheel with this much ‘action’ where this person was not been involved in a case.
Note: we now know that there was a verbal confrontation between Sidney Moorer and Heather on the phone, if not in person. That would be enough to confirm the aspects present in the charts.
- Sidney Moorer’s natal Mars was at the cusp of the 7th house (relationships) and natal Venus was at the ascendant (personal action). I would be asking where were the husband and/or his wife at 6:30am on 18th December 2013? I sure hope that they didn’t leave home that morning to meet with Heather Elvis.
We now have the birth data for Tammy Lorinda Moorer (nee Caison) – born 8th March 1972. This woman is the wife of Sidney Moorer.
According to astrology, the wife likely calls the shots in this household, however with natal Saturn at zero degrees Gemini we reveal a raw energy. We can suggest that this individual is most likely a compulsive liar who lacks self-control and reacts impulsively. But we’re discussing the situation at hand rather than a character analysis here; 6:30am on 18th December, 2013.
Natal Pluto (in the outer wheel) is at the top of the chart at the MC – opposite the home cusp and also her natal Mercury.
At the same time, Sidney Moorer has Mars at the cusp of the descendant at 6:30am (cusp of the 7th house of relationships). For those familiar with this blog – you’ll know that we are facing a power struggle between the married couple.
- Jupiter (green) is in both the 6:30am event chart and the natal chart of the wife – inflating the situation.
- Mercury (yellow) is also in both charts – Mercury is a child indicator as well as communication.
We question – is Tammy using custody of the children as a weapon in the power struggle with her husband, or is it a question of whom stays at home with the children (on 18th Dec), Tammy?
I would consider a battle between a forty year-old wife who has children to barter with; in a power-struggle, versus a twenty year-old slip of a girl, was a no-brainer. The man would never leave the wife and kids, BUT in this case the astrology charts tell us that there is a strong karmic connection between Sidney Moorer and Heather Elvis.
Whether this karmic connection between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer is a traumatic event; another Lunar nodal axis indicator, rather than something less ominous, we have yet to find out. Either way, the publicity of this case has bound them together on the public record.
18th January 2014:
Today we have the birth data of the ‘possibly violent’ ex boyfriend. He is alleged to have made a statement, “If she hides, I will find her.” With this information we are led to generate a bi-wheel – even if just to exonerate him from the enquiry.
We go back to the event time of 2:09am; the last timed event we have, which we know is accurate and the outer wheel is a person of interest; POI - Jeremy Fleming.
Immediately we can see that there is too much conflagration to exclude this male from the mix in relation to the disappearance of Heather Elvis. Whether he is all bluster and bravado, we shall see.
If we start from the 3rd house, we are in the arena of communication:
- Transiting Sun (orange) represents the date on the calendar – conjunct natal Uranus indicating sudden changes in events for his ego on this day.
- Transiting Mercury is on the cusp of the 3rd house conjunct natal Saturn – this individual’s supposed authority is likely to be verbalised.
Saturn is a dangerous symbol in FA – the grim reaper is involved and so threats of taking a person’s life would not be out of the question with this aspect.
- Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Neptune (turquoise) schemes and plots; likely threatening/abusive behaviour expected to be communicated with this aspect.
- Transiting Pluto is also square natal Lunar Nodal axis and Jupiter – abusive verbalisation likely to be in a public place is the main interpretation, however this could lead to the other interpretation of the Lunar nodal axis, which is a traumatic situation.
- Transiting Neptune (turquoise) represents subterfuge – square natal Mars. This is action at the planning stage; beyond communicating.
- Transiting Uranus conjunct natal Jupiter (green) – inflating the likely mood swings.
- Transiting Moon (blue) is the symbol we have been using for Heather/Moonchild in relation to the events in this enquiry – opposite Fleming’s natal Neptune – Heather is the focus of his subterfuge.
- Transiting Moon is quindecile natal Saturn. This is the most dangerous of aspects in this chart. This is obsessive-compulsive behaviour. This man is likely obsessed with Heather and considers that he holds her ‘life or death’ in his hands.
- Transiting Mars in the 12th house is quindecile natal Sun - the action is in the mind not in reality – well not yet anyway.
With the aspect in the 3rd house of communication, I trust that they are threats and nothing more sinister. Born with a Saturn retrograde, we have a male who lacked male mentoring as a child for whatever reason; no boundaries in male/female roles. Likely needs to be introduced to a zipper for his mouth and get help with anger management issues.
Heather Rachelle Elvis – chart at 6:30am 18th December 2013
Inner wheel is a suggested event time of 6:30am, 18 Dec 2013 and the outer wheel is the natal chart of Heather Elvis (birth time not known). Noon-time is used for a mid-range Moon.
- The midpoint of transiting Mars/Pluto=Pluto (natal) in the 11th house of friends - Extreme force/wilfulness has been used to dis-empower this person – a friendship/relationship severed.
- Transiting Mars (red) conjunct natal Jupiter (green) in 10th house (career) - extremes come into play; OTT behaviour.
- Transiting Saturn conjunct natal Moon (blue) – primary forensic indicator setting off alarm bells for us. This is the grim reaper with our Moonchild. As the action is in the 5th house, we can declare the danger is among friends, rather than strangers.
- Transiting Sun (orange) quindecile natal Lunar South Node – obsession with soul-connection/karma by an individual – the significance as to why this particular date on the calendar is not yet known by us. Why this particular date will come out in time.
- Transiting Venus (pink) opposite natal Mercury (yellow) in 8th house – reiterates the communication between Heather and a member of her peer/social group.
- Transiting Uranus (red) square natal Sun (orange) in 7th house – forensic indicator of sudden changes in relationships. Was this the ‘quit calling me’ that Sidney Moorer claimed?
As at 6:30am on 18th December 2013 there are no forensic indicators present to indicate any more risk of a loss of life than has been in play since the eruption in the early hours. We are in the realm of Tartarus; there is no reverse gear.
19th January 2014: What can I say other than – read this…. http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/heather-elvis-disappearance-terry-elvis My heart reaches out to this family.
20th January 2014: Ashley Caison
By request – a bi-wheel at 6:30am 18th December 2013 and the natal chart of Ashley Caison (sister of Tammy Moorer) from birth data provided. This bi-wheel reveals a highly emotive response with what I’ve learned to coin – the ‘hysteria factor’.
The all important angles reveal that this individual is well aware of what is going down at this time of the morning and not in the land of nod. The natal Lunar nodal axis is at the horizon and inflated by the presence of natal Jupiter (green) – inflating the issue; inflated by herself, I might add. Do we have a bit of a drama queen here?
It is worth noting that her natal planets are all weighted to one side of the chart – ‘full on’/defensive posture. Natal Venus is at the top of the chart, which would indicate the peer group/family is the most important thing to her at this time; suggesting a closing of ranks.
- The date on the calendar – Sun in the inner chart, highlighted in orange is conjunct natal Neptune (turquoise) – subterfuge needed today (18th Dec).
- Transiting Sun is also in hard aspect with this individual’s natal Mars (red) – certainly opinionated, according to the heavens.
- Transiting Saturn (red) in the 11th house (don’t lose sight of the fact that this is our dangerous forensic indicator) is conjunct natal Sun (orange in the outer wheel).
On this occasion I would suggest that Saturn has his authority hat on here. Is Ashley Caison taking charge; endeavouring to control the action?
- Transit Venus conjunct a natal Capricorn Moon – on this occasion this could suggest a hard-nosed attitude towards possibly making money out of this traumatic event.
Natal Mars is in the mix, however the action is subterfuge rather than something malefic, I would suggest.
21st January 2014: I have been asked to generate a bi-wheel with a high-profile known sex offender. On reflection, I think it is a little premature to start going down that road until we get some indication in that regard. Paranoia is not a place we need to randomly visit, IMO.
24th January 2014: William Freeman Caison
Thanks to the teamwork of social media, we now have the birth date of Tammy Moorer’s father who is also Sidney Moorer’s father-in-law. I’m guessing here that Tammy and Sidney are legally married. If not, it’s irrelevant to our enquiry.
From what I’ve read it would appear that Sidney Moorer is very much under the influence of the Caison family. He and Tammy live on the Caison property, in property owned by Tammy’s parents plus the fact that Sidney Moorer was arrested together with his father-in-law in a violent altercation with a neighbour in December 2011; an altercation instigated by the elder man.
When we generate a bi-wheel as at 6:30am on the morning of 18th December 2013, immediately we have a man who is up and about; in the action that morning. With an Aquarian Sun and Capricorn Moon, we have a cold controller (Saturn is the common denominator between Capricorn and Aquarius) and so with both luminaries in the second house, the chart is suggesting that Bill Caison is likely controlling his assets (baby-sitting).
Does this man consider people chattels? He’d probably call it looking-out for his daughter’s interests, but hey man she’s 41 years old, not a child. So to the business of interpreting the chart.
- Natal Lunar nodal axis is exact the cusp of the 8th house (endings) – this is a very ominous aspect, to say the least and in the zodiac of Cancer that’s the home front, to us folk. Trauma indicator #1.
Note: As this 6:30am time-slot is not an offically timed event, we cannot use this aspect as a primary indicator.
- Transiting Jupiter (green) intersects this natal lunar nodal axis – inflating the drama.
- Transiting Moon (blue) in the inner wheel is our indicator for Heather in this case. The aspect of natal Neptune (turquoise) square transiting Moon indicates – subterfuge in relation to the missing person. This man is aware of action in relation to this case. I am led to believe that he is physically challenged so is it his daughter’s action?
- Transit Mars conjunct natal Neptune (turquoise) - this suggests actions are being covered-up.
- Transit Mars square natal Saturn (red) – this is a forensic indicator; likely controlling when in the 7th house (public relationships).
Note: I need to remain objective here as the indications are alarming.
- Transit Sun (orange) square natal Jupiter (green) – highly inflated ego in this man on the date 18 Dec.
- Transit Uranus conjunct natal Venus (pink) and square transit Moon at the same time. This suggests to me that this man is in the mix between his daughter (Venus) and Heather (Moon).
If an altercation did take place that he knows about, then where was it? Couldn’t have been at Peach Tree Landing or the police would have found evidence of something going-down there and not at Heather’s apartment either for that matter. Was Heather Elvis lured somewhere?
If so then we have premeditated action rather than overheated confrontation. This case is getting very troubling.
31st January 2014: Terry Elvis
Heather Elvis’ family last heard from Heather in the late evening of 17th December when she sent a photo from her cell phone; a photo taken just minutes earlier of Heather practicing gear-shifts in her date’s vehicle… something Terry Elvis had not succeeded to teach her. That photo, taken by her date, was as close to a selfie as Heather could get.
We generate a bi-wheel at this time with the natal chart of Terry Elvis (data to hand today) in order to share the astrology, not suggest any implication in a crime. There are forensic indicators in the chart, however with less sinister connotation on this occasion; in this situation.
- Ascendant is nudging Pluto – pending dis-empowerment.
- Transiting Sun/Moon=natal North Node – all important making contact; perhaps his last.
- The IC midpoint (cusp of the home) = natal Mars/Jupiter (green) – excitement in the home i.e. text from Heather.
- Transit Mars square (4th house) natal Saturn – this is a dangerous indicator when interpreting charts in relation to crimes, however putting it together with the next aspect:
- Transit Moon (blue) opposite natal Saturn (red) – transiting Moon is the Heather symbol in this case, so Heather turns to the authoritarian male figure in her life; her father. She is still daddy’s girl.
- Transit Jupiter (green in the inner wheel) opposite natal Moon – driving need to be the authoritarian male is inflated; a chest puffed with pride.
We can generate a further bi-wheel for Heather’s father at the time the police officer knocked at his door around sunset on the 19th. The time his heart dropped and darkness entered his life.
The police officer asked Terry Elvis, “Are you missing a car?
Terry looked in the driveway before replying, “Nope, all of them are right there.”
Then the question came, “What about a dark green Dodge Intrepid?”
“That’s Heather’s car… why?”
By sunset on 19th December the clock had moved forward and the Moon had continued her cycle. A second bi-wheel featuring Terry Elvis is generated when he set out to accompany LE to Peachtree Landing in order to recover the abandoned vehicle.
- Natal Pluto is now conjunct the IC (cusp of the 4th house) – entering the home.
- Transiting Sun/Moon=4th house cusp – family is everything to this man.
- Transiting Mars/Pluto=natal Mercury 23°Scorpio - tenacious pursuit via publicity: findheatherelvis – do not let the pond get stagnant (Scorpio’s symbol)
- Transiting Mars square Saturn – same as above bi-wheel only this time it is the 4th-7th houses; the time-keeper and forensic indicator is in a public place.
- Transit Jupiter (green) continues to be in opposition to natal Moon – inflating Terry Elvis’ emotional state.
- Transit Moon square natal Venus (pink) - with Venus (social groups) representing the family group on this occasion that would be what this 5th house symbolic planet would indicate. The tension within the family with Heather declared missing.
11th February, 2014: Missing person report
The missing person report wasn’t lodged until the evening of 19th December – 11:10:40pm to be precise. We have an accurate clock time on which to generate a serious bi-wheel and take a fresh look at this case.
On the day that Heather Elvis was born the asteroid Astraea was at 15° Pisces, which is also the descendant point in this missing person report time. Picture the goddess holding the scales aloft and we have Astraea. This is the sort of omen we are looking for; justice will be done. Patience is needed…
In Greco/Roman mythological stories, Astraea is said to have helped Zeus in battle, and is sometimes portrayed carrying his lightning bolts. Astraea can be compared to the Egyptian goddess Ma’at, who embodies the principle of right relationship to all things and weighed the souls of mortals after their death.
Astraea balanced a soul against her feather of truth in her scales of justice. In Greece, Astraea determined if departed souls could go to the Elysian Fields and eternal bliss, or be consigned to the Underworld for later redemption. She was closely identified with Dike, the Greek goddess of justice, and with Nemesis, the goddess of rightful indignation and due enactment.
Looking at this fresh bi-wheel from a forensic astrology point of view, we can reveal a more sinister story. Please be aware that this is a worst case scenario according to classic astrology interpretation. Some may be a repetition of our previous interpretation, other aspects will be more detailed.
- Natal lunar nodal axis approaches the MC/IC axis – indication of the public interest in this case together with the trauma of the case distressing so many people.
- Transit Mercury (yellow) (4th house – at home) quindecile natal Sun (orange) – compulsive communication by Heather. She is not at rest.
- Transit Pluto (red) opposite natal Sun – a power struggle resulting from this communication.
- Transit Venus (5th house – female friend) opposite transiting Moon (blue) intersecting with natal Mercury (yellow in the outer wheel) - Heather’s communication with female friend is particularly relevant to this case.
- Transit Neptune (turquoise) in 6th house conjunct natal Saturn – Heather’s ability to be in control of her own actions is confused.
- Transit Uranus in 7th house square natal Sun – sudden changes in a relationship instigated by Heather; erratic (this is a forensic indicator of trauma). She is not happy with what’s going down.
- Transit Mars (1st house) square natal Sun – ego drive to take action by Heather. Get outa there girl.
- Transit Mars (1st house) conjunct natal Jupiter (green) – inflated desire to take action by Heather.
The forensic indicators are present indicating her demise, however Heather’s emotional struggle is in relation to the situation that she has got herself into, rather than the reality of the threat to her life. Oh, that Saturn retrograde has so much to answer for in this young woman’s chart.
Heather has Saturn Rx at zero degrees Pisces. Zero degrees anything is considered ‘basic’ i.e. an individual has no experience in that energy to draw on and with Pisces being the zodiac sign we know that it’s Neptunian energy. Intuition is part of Neptune’s toolkit and Saturn is timing and self-control.
Due to the Saturn retrograde, Heather likely lacks the experience of following her intuition in relation to self-control. Neptune is also the element of water, so there is no fire to get going; nor earth to ground her; no air to rationalise mentally this self-control. Boundaries in relationships (self-control again) is a learned skill and that appears to be a shortcoming as well.
We will check further for midpoints in these charts, if need be.
Note: the chart and interpretation for POI “X” has been relocated to another section of this blog used for anonymous charts.
I have no reason to remove a chart and interpretation entirely from this blog when it does not identify a person of interest. Whether POI ‘X’ was in Myrtle Beach or not, we can suggest that whatever he was doing on the night of 17/18 December 2013, the astrology suggests it was not likely to have been for ‘the good of humanity’.
21/22nd February 2014:
Tammy and Sidney Moorer have been arrested initially on charges: 1x obstruction of justice and 2x indecent exposure. “Creating false, misleading and/or inaccurate information regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and their activities in the early morning hours of December 18th, 2013 causing the investigating agency to divert resources.”
We note that the wife was booked at 8:50am 21st Feb and her husband was booked at a later time; 11am. This gives us two independent event times. The cogs in the wheel click into place.
- Transiting Jupiter represents LE on this occasion – cusp the IC and 4th house when we refer to the first bi-wheel and square natal Pluto on the second chart.
- Transiting Moon in Scorpio is all about controlling a situation.
Note: The transiting Moon position at the time of these arrests is exact conjunct Heather’s natal Moon; i.e. when she was born. This natal Moon of Heather’s has been our signifier for Moonchild throughout the enquiry.
From the astrology chart already interpreted, we know that the wife is the stronger character of this pair and so we could suggest that she was booked first, partly as a rattling manouver for the husband’s upcoming interview. LE would have their reasons to let him stew..
Midpoint is the indication of LE action in relation to each person and so we can interpret that first and then the individual’s interaction with the tension in the heavens.
8:50am in Myrtle Beach plus Tammy Moorer natal chart:
Transiting in the heavens at the time Tammy was booked, Saturn (body locator/grim reaper) is in the 8th house (death and transformation) and transiting Pluto (death) is in the 10th (public arena). When we are looking for a midpoint in relation to these two planets, we know that there is the threat of a loss of life on the agenda. I would suggest Heather Elvis’ life, on this occasion.
Note that the midpoint analysis is subjective as we do not know the time of TM’s birth, however with a mid-range Moon we can suggest that this interpretation is highly likely.
- Transiting Saturn/Pluto = natal Moon – emotional coldness; renunciation. She denies any involvement.
As for the hard aspects in her chart, the truth of the matter:
- Transiting Moon at the time of her booking (7th house) is opposite natal Mars (1st house) – is this the spouse remaining silent about her partner?
- Transiting Sun (orange) square natal Neptune (turquoise) in 8th house. Date on the calendar (day of the arrest) – in fantasyland; deluded.
- Transiting Sun is also square natal Saturn in Gemini – self control under intense pressure.
11am in Myrtle Beach plus Sidney Moorer natal chart:
The fixed star Algol threads the fine line between life and death, madness and wisdom. Algol at the ascendant can be a truth serum, yet it can be involved in the worst of lies. How has Sidney worked with Algol by his side, conjunct his ascendant?
As the clock winds forward 2hours and 10mins, transiting Pluto replaces Saturn in the 8th house of death and transformation. Again we have a midpoint, the focus for analysis. Neptune (turquoise) and Pluto (red) – the classic interpretation is ‘concerns about death matters’ and together with Mercury, we all know relates to communication.
- Transiting Neptune/Pluto = natal Mercury (yellow) - interview in relation to a death; attempted deception is the likely stand taken by the defendant. We now know which hand of Algol, Sidney took.
This can only lead to madness, as the fixed star Algol is in the head of Medusa, a mass of snakes. Bring on Perseus is all I can say here.
- The transiting Sun/Moon= Pluto. The most important midpoint in the transiting heavens (Sun/Moon) is exact conjunct transiting Pluto – this clock-time is critical timing in development for LE.
As for the tension in the heavens, natal Saturn retrograde is in the 3rd house (communication) squared by transiting Lunar nodal axis – no-one believes him for a moment; he is alone with this now. The key here to opening Sidney’s lock, is the nurturing aspect from his childhood; the dominant parent. Are they available to assist LE?
- Transiting Jupiter (green) is our LE indicator (as per Tammy’s chart above) and square natal Pluto – LE render him powerless; Sidney Moorer is under arrest.
- Transiting Moon (blue) is exact conjunct natal Lunar nodal axis - here we go again with the karma story. Our Moonchild is in the room.
At 11am when Algol was at the ascendant and Sidney was being booked, transiting Saturn at 23° Scorpio was exact Heather’s natal Pluto and opposite natal Venus (pink). This gives us a locator angle indicating a potential recovery, locally. We say no more than that at this stage.
- Transiting Jupiter is conjunct natal Sun – inflated both by transiting Uranus and Pluto – the push is on to bring her home.
- Transiting Moon conjunct natal Moon – a highly emotive situation for all involved particularly as transiting Mercury is in the 10th house (the public arena).
- Transit Venus conjunct natal Neptune as well as natal Uranus. This is the gift of grace as a higher learning (9th house) and is related to the illusory aspect of love. I would suggest this is a message to us all from the other side.
- Transit Pluto is also quindecile natal Mercury – the power of communication knows no boundaries.
- Transit Sun opposite natal Mars – tonight in Myrtle Beach, these two planets will be perfect mirrors for each other.
23/24th February: further charges
Both Sidney and Tammy Moorer have now been charged with kidnapping and murder in relation to the disappearance of Heather Elvis. Will the ripple effect extend wider? We still need to bring Heather home.
The following is an unknown realm for us to walk – the immediate future. We need to interact with the personal planets of Mercury and Venus plus of course, the Moon.
The Moon orbits the chart every month, so she adds the finer point to everything else and her input to the story will be revealed in due course, however the Messenger of the Gods and communication planet, Mercury will likely have a strong input in someone giving up the location of a body.
Currently in retrograde motion, Mercury is not likely to have a strong impact until it turns direct – just before the end of February. The retrogradation usually indicates glitches and set-backs – it’s not a good time to expect things to progress quickly, however other influences could come into play that override Mercury – eg Mars.
On 1st March, Mars goes retrograde. This only occurs once every couple of years, so it is not an energy we are easily attuned to. The Mars retrograde period can be a time of considerable frustration when projects and actions need to be reviewed and revised before actioning.
That then leaves a small window at the end of Feb for everything to go smoothly for LE, however will it? [We now know that on 1st March, LE reenacted the possible events at the Peachtree Boat Landing]
Predictive astrology is not my forte, however when I wind the clock forward to see when Mercury creates hard aspects in the natal charts of all the characters in this case, we have common denominators a couple of days later. By 4th March, 2014 Mercury will be at the zodiac degree, 19° Aquarius.
I reiterate that prediction is not an area of astrology I am familiar with and so it’s a wait and see if the following has any particular relevance in this case. The astrology will be accurate, however we cannot guarantee that the astrologer will be…
So that said, keep your tin-foil hats on and observe that transiting Mercury will be in direct motion as well as in hard aspect with the following charts by 4th March:
- square (90°) plus midpoint to Sidney Moorer’s Lunar nodal axis (19°Taurus/19°Scorpio) – we can hope that this is a singing canary
- quindecile (165°) Tammy Moorer’s Lunar South node (4°Leo) – obsessive communication for attention.
- square Heather’s mid-range Moon; Moonchild (20°Scorpio) -
- quindecile Heather’s Mars (3°Virgo) -
- conjunct (within 2 degrees) William Caison’s Sun (21°Aquarius) - square Ashley Caison’s Sun (17°Scorpio) – egos in denial?
- conjunct Alice Caison’s natal Moon in Aquarius – the nurturer under pressure.
The transiting Moon (mid-range/noon) on 4th March will be 28°Aries: conjunct the transiting Lunar nodal axis – 29°Aries-Libra, square transiting Venus 29°Capricorn and opposite transiting Mars – 27°Libra.
- square Sidney Moorer’s natal Saturn Rx (29°Cancer) – not prepared for this outcome; self-control needed.
- there is no emotive reaction in Tammy Moorer’s chart – why? (out of the loop in Georgetown perhaps)
- square Heather’s natal Mercury (her voice) (28°Cancer) – needs amplified.
- square William Caison’s Mars (27°Capricorn) – emotive response requiring a physical outlet; temper tantrum?
- square Ashley Caison’s natal mid-range Moon (26°Capricorn) – emotive response to satisfy personal needs. [Was this 'the bird' flashed to the media?]
- conjunct Alice’s natal Sun by afternoon, plus natal Uranus is at the ascendant by midday - that will certainly rattle this lady’s letter-box.
[4th March interview on WMBF: whomever the 'singing kanary' was, he certainly sounded off-key to the Caison family, judging by their reaction]
Looks like being a bit of a rocky start to March for all of us over the weekend. That said, Jupiter (law enforcement) will go direct on 5th March. Let’s trust that Jupiter’s other hat ‘luck’, is with them in the near future.
1st March, 2014: Tammy Moorer moved to Georgetown
Sgt. Jeff Benton with the Horry County Sheriff’s Office said Tammy Moorer was moved to the Georgetown County Detention Centre around mid-morning Wednesday 26th February, for “safety and security” reasons. Benton added that there was no specific incident that prompted the change; that it’s a common practice when co-defendants are booked at the same facility.
The first chart is a snapshot of the heavens with Mars directing action from the 6th house – daily routines. Mars is also square to the Moon that morning, creating a disruption in the inmate’s routine.
- Moon (blue) represents security in general astrology and so with the square aspect to the Lunar nodal axis we agree – security is the likely reason for the move (not necessarily a threat to security).
- The Sun/Moon midpoint is the highest priority in any chart so with the Sun/Moon focus on Mercury as its midpoint - the separation of marriage partners is likely a psychological advantage to loosen tongues; avoid messages being passed.
- The added midpoint of Mercury/Jupiter = South Node (at the ascendant) indicates travel, so with that, I’d take odds that this time of 9:15am is pretty close to the actual time that the transport took effect.
- Jupiter is also square Uranus – this is usually referred to as ‘the big break’; independence. Due to the house placement, I would add the psychological component again – separate the individual from their psychological support (husband in this case).
None of that interpretation is anything more than we would expect in relation to the relocation of a prisoner – all routine. The second is a bi-wheel with Tammy’s natal chart as the outer wheel.
The interpretation can be considered to be how she handles the separation; at the time of separation. Tammy Moorer was likely given notice of the impending move, as there is no great emotive reaction in the charts.
- Venus is at the ascendant (pink) – cooperative.
- Transit Mercury/Mars = natal Moon (blue) – emotional, insecure about the move.
- Transit Mercury square natal Mars – nervous drive..
- Transit Neptune square natal Neptune – this is an ongoing hard aspect; a detailed interpretation follows…
Neptune’s nature is to confuse and hide the reality of life so when Neptune squares Neptune in our charts; it happens to all of us around the age of forty, we can end up feeling as though our existence and accomplishments up to now are worth nothing. We are faced with questioning ourselves; having a mid-life crisis. We can become creative, make a change of life-style, get a facelift, change partners, or whatever fantasy we ’dream up’ during the Neptune transit/transition.
Emerging with a new connection to the human experience, is what inevitably happens once Neptune moves past the square aspect – but for some who try to stop the clock, they could escape reality by delving into obsessions and addictions with sex, drugs, alcohol or lying; cheating on a partner etc.
Sounds familiar in the case of Tammy Moorer, doesn’t it… She’s sure taken the negative aspects of Neptune to the max, from what I’ve read of her antics. The obsession with the Disney fantasy hasn’t helped either probably – she has continued to chase it; live the dream.
However there’s no Disney underwear or sox in Georgetown County Correctional Centre, so Tammy Lorinda Moorer will be going cold turkey.
Note: For those whom question why Tammy doesn’t come up in searches at Georgetown as an inmate – the transfer was for ‘housing’ reasons. She has not been transferred officially and so she can be returned at any time. I guess Tammy Moorer will be on the bus back to Horry County for the hearing on the 17th, or perhaps she’ll appear by video link.
4th March 2014: a hypothetical at PTL 3:41am
We plan to generate a set of bi-wheels at 3:41am, at Peachtree Landing including the natal charts for Heather and her accused murderers. The time is derived from information on the public record in relation to telephone communication between Sidney Moorer and a private number; highly likely Heather Elvis.
Tammy Moorer has posted on social media that a private number called Sidney’s phone six times on Dec 18th between 3:17am and 3:41 am. We can consider that these calls may have been made by Heather.
It has been suggested that the space between the 3:17am and 3:38 calls may have been while Heather drove to Peachtree Landing with the intention of meeting with Sidney Moorer. The time range is possible when we check the distance that would have been travelled. It has further been suggested that the calls 3:38 to 3:41am were Heather acknowledging her arrival at the boat landing.
Chart 1 is Heather Elvis; chart 2 Sidney Moorer and chart 3 Tammy Moorer. They are virtually the same charts we have used throughout this enquiry with just a change of ascendant. I reproduce them side by side so we can view the commonalities and each draw our own conclusions.
If Heather was killed at the boat landing close to that time of 3:41am, then she is certainly nearby (traumatic indicators are at the horizon line). With the continuation of time, the angle changes as to where she may be located. We need factual information before we can continue with this astrology method.
Explanation note: We know from the astrology even as early as 2am, that Heather was to meet her demise in the immediate future, we just didn’t know when. We can speculate, however to get it to a time without factual information is problematic.
As the case has progressed we have learned that after 3:41am, we cannot be sure that Heather was in control of her phone. I initially took it on face value that 6am was the last contact by Heather, now I’m not convinced, but that is my personal opinion based on experience with these cases.
The main reason I am stymied, is that we are missing one of two things that we need in order to get answers. The time of the crime and/or the location of the body. If we had either one, we could then do what this astrology method does best, and align the charts.
If we had the location of the body, we could draw up a locator angle and work the chart until it ‘clicked into place’ thereby giving us a likely time of her demise. If we had the time of her demise, we could generate a locator angle and indicate where the body would likely be found.
As for speculation, an astrology wheel encompasses a day in clock time. The wheel is made up of 360 degrees (ignoring the minutes of each degree) so there are 360 opportunities for interpretation during that day. Then we have three persons in this case (none of whom we know their time of birth) who each have possible chart alignments at any point in their natal wheels i.e. 1/360.
When we put each person together with a point in time during that 24hour period (18 December), we have three bi-wheels of 360×360 interpretations. Math is not my forte, but I would hazard a guess, the opportunity has a number with lot of zeros behind it, to one.
Nevertheless, we shall continue to bend a little space and time and hope for the best.
7th March 2014:
I don’t know about you, but the singing kanary appears to be chirping for our attention. We just might need to take a look at what’s coming up for this little birdie in the lead up to the hearing. Before we even start, we can see it will likely be a long day for him on the 17th. Natal Mars doesn’t get to the 4th house cusp until the hour before midnight.